X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can one get a meishi made?

Anyone know where I can get decent meishi (business cards) made at a reasonable price? Is there one particular shop to look out for?

Where JR? Japan is a big place.

If you are in Tokyo, Kinkos is worth checking out. Fast service and reasonable prices.
    Do a Google seach for locations.

Cheers.
    Last edited by sasukene; 2005-03-17, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks mateys..I'm in the Nagoya area. What does the kanban for this 'kinkos' look like? Is it in romaji or kanji? Thanks in advance...

Comment

kinkos is in romanji because it is an american company. actually it is fedex/kinkos now and they are everywhere. Get an image that you want to use. Make it yourself and it will be a lot cheaper.
        I would use GIMP. http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/ it is free and runs on all OSes. Make the image the same size as a meishi and add your text and pictures. Save it. And then save it as a .jpg file. Burn to cd and bring it to Kinkos. It would be a good idea to make it bilingual.
        If you need help send me a message.

Comment

Thanks mateys, that's great info. I've downloaded that software and I'll start designing the damn thing tomorrow. Thanks again, I say.

Comment

Working...
          X