X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair braids

Where can I get them done in Tokyo? I want to get Alicia Keys style hair braids ASAP, I could always wait til the next time I'm in Thailand or Bali but I want to get them really soon, has anyone seen any salons that do this kinda stuff? Is it expensive?

In Japan people seem to want all styles they can get. From English-Jamacan, I've even seen alot of Japanese guys with huge afros!
    Look around, what about mods hair? Harajuku? Alot of department stores do things like that too. If you can't find any where try look for some one with them and say.

"Kami ha doko de shima____a ka?"

Sorry I'm not a girl and my hair is like a strubing brush but I know you can get them done some where easy.

Comment

err

There is a spot close to where a friend of mine works that does braiding, Harajuku, walk past the GAP(Jingumae), take first left after police box(Contsruction on corner), walk down a few blocks and on left hand side is a funky looking salon, I noticed on their sign board they offer this service, bit pricey though I thought. Heh now Ive given hair advice on GP, who'd a thunk it... 200 bucks later and you to will look like Bo Derrick.
      Last edited by liamoko; 2005-03-30, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Kuro k,

I meet a girl on Friday that does hair braiding. I am not sure how good or bad she is or the price. However, if you would like me to investigate let me know. She is in Tokyo.

FatTony

Comment

Working...
        X