Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats

I like 'em.

Occasionally I sport a fedora when I'm in Japan.

suit + fedora = awesome!

I've got a Borsalino fedora. Perfect thing for winter. The only downside is hat-head.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Ward
      I've got a Borsalino fedora. Perfect thing for winter. The only downside is hat-head.
      I used to have a vintage stetson fedora, it was brown however and stank heavily of cigars.

couldn't get to match with anything either. and whatever it touched (MY HAIR) left the stank of cigars.

I lost it on the river in drunkeness. but it was only 10 bucks anyway.

victor, know any hat shops in tokyo? i'd love to get my hands on a fancy one!right now i have one i brought from a parco store in hiroshima. standard felt with a leather band. its okay. i need to clean the dog fur from it.

it doesn't get that cold in tokyo does it? snow?

Comment

I dig fedoras but I stopped wearing them at 15... oddly enough thats about the same time I got in trouble for "extortion" at school (too many gangster movies in my diet) ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemystrat
          I used to have a vintage stetson fedora, it was brown however and stank heavily of cigars.

couldn't get to match with anything either. and whatever it touched (MY HAIR) left the stank of cigars.

I lost it on the river in drunkeness. but it was only 10 bucks anyway.

victor, know any hat shops in tokyo? i'd love to get my hands on a fancy one!right now i have one i brought from a parco store in hiroshima. standard felt with a leather band. its okay. i need to clean the dog fur from it.

it doesn't get that cold in tokyo does it? snow?
          Toraya Ginza, not surprisingly in Ginza. They have a great selection of hats of all styles by various makers in a range of prices.

Comment

"I'd like to be the king of all Londinum and wear a shiny hat" - Captain Malcom Reynolds from Firefly

i wanna wear a shiny hat!

Comment

I have curly hair and i use shiseido solid something to keep it curly throughout the day!

I don't want hat hair

How do I avoid this?

any suggestions?

I friggin' hate hat hair.

Comment

wearing a hat that's not too tight or heavy will help prevent hat-hair.
                I've got a leopard print cowboy hat from Sexy Dynamite London in Osaka that I quite fancy. 'Tis my hat of choice.

Comment

Working...
                X