X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prepaid phone

Hi! Sorry if this has been asked before but here goes... I was hoping to get any info on where to buy a prepaid mobile phone, any kind will do but hopefully the latest model like it can take pictures and stuff. I already went to Akihabara, AU phone shops, and other electrical/appliance stores that sells phones but they don't have any prepaid. I know mobile phones with subscription fees are much cheaper but I already have a landline phone and don't use it much, so the keitai is for emergencies and when somebody have to get in touch with me while I'm out.

Thanks for the help!

Re: prepaid phone

Sorry, have been browsing and it seems this has been discussed in a different thread, telephone/communication. It was mentioned there that I can buy prepaid phones even from convenience stores, but that's weird coz I have been having a difficult time trying to find one. For clarification, I'm looking for a prepaid that is email enabled, if not the picture stuff, and not only for making local or international phone calls.

TH, Hiyodori, thanks for the websites, but I think http://www.max-class.co.jp is no longer active. The other one, www.siumu.com is okay but I'm having a difficulty with Nihonggo. Are there anything else?

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
    X