X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes in Tokyo

Anyone have suggestions for stores which have a good selection of large shoes (ie. 29 cm or bigger)? I'm looking for some sneakers and it's too hit and miss with most stores. I've been hunting around for a few weeks and when I see something I like they usually only have up to 28cm (and very narrow too).
    Suggestions for stores on the Yamanote line anywhere from Meguro around to Shinjuku would be great.

Daniel

Re: Shoes in Tokyo

Whoops.. forget that last bit. I'm looking for a shoe shop anywhere on the Yamanote-line!

Comment

Try the big shoes store at Gotanda almost directly across the station, beside a Pachinko parlor, toward Meguro. You can't miss it! (I don't know the name of the store, only that I can see it from the train on my way from Gotanda to Shibuya).

Hope that gives u a clue!

Comment

Anyone have suggestions for stores which have a good selection of large condoms? I'm looking for some skins and it's too hit and miss with most stores. I've been hunting around for a few weeks and when I see something I like they usually only have up to Japanese size (and very narrow too).
        Suggestions for stores on the Yamanote line anywhere from Meguro around to Shinjuku would be great.

Mr Endowed

Comment

The shoes shop in Gotanda is called "Hikari" or "Big-b", and the size is from 27cm to 36cm.
          Address is 2-4-2 Nishigotanda, close to Gotanda station on Yamanote line.
          They have a web site at www.big-b.jp or www.hikari-shoes.co.jp

Hope it helped,

Virgil

Comment

Hiraki has brtanch in Shinjuku and Kawasaki
            they have all BIG size shoes and the price is reasonable

Comment

do they have girls shoes too??

Comment

Thanks everyone (even Mr. Endowed for the laughs!). I'll check out the place in Gotanda.

Comment

re womens big shoe sizes.

if you go to the shoe store in gotanda mentioned above, the staff there will be able to give you a business card for a womens shoe store, its in ebisu but i forget the name.

Comment

women shoes online

Suggest a good store for casual shoes at Yamanote.

More information http://www.shoebacca.com

Comment

Working...
                    X