X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNC in Japan

I have been searching in vain?? trying to find a gnc store. I have read on their web site that they don't ship outside the states. I am aware there are some stores on military bases here in Japan.
    Does anybody know of a way to get their products? I don't know anyone in the states who could pick it up and send it to me. Being a small town boy from the great white north nor do I know of anyone back in Canada that could do it for me either. Has anybody been able to get vitamins etc here in Japan from gnc? If I were to call the store on a military base would they ship to me?
    Thanks

Re: GNC in Japan

there are none.

Just order over the internet.

Comment

I don't know about GNC but I found a good site for ordering vitamins online at www.kenkopower.com. I ordered on a saturday and had my package by the following saturday, quicker than I thought and their prices are good if you order more than a certain value.

Comment

www.bodybuilding.com

It is better than GNC, they have EVERYTHING and more but you will have to pay about 40-50bucks for shipping...that is the only down side.

Comment

No physical location but they have a Japan online store http://www.gncstore.jp/

Comment

Working...
          X