X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG FAT HAMBURGERS IN TOKYO

Where haev you eaten a really BIG FAT BURGER in Tokyo?

Tony Roma's has a decent sized burger for lunch (if you order a double size) for about 1500 yen.

Re: BIG FAT HAMBURGERS IN TOKYO

There's plenty:
    in Roppongi: Hamburger Inn, Hard Rock, Johnny Rocket's, even TGIFriday's

Comment

the BEST burger in Tokyo is by far, Kua-aina burger. Its a chain from hawaii, and there are a few locations in tokyo. Sure, they cost 1000 yen but believe me they are huge. Also have great onion rings. Theres one in omote-sando across the street from kinokuniya supermarket.. and ikisperi by disneyland, and gotanda.. Theres another near ochanomizu and one in shibuya... but its a bit difficult to exlplain where they are.

I'd go for the 1/3 pound avacado burger if i were you.

Comment

3 words.... Wendy's Classic Triple.... oh.. sorry five: with cheese.

I know its fast food, but its cheap! there's at least one wendy's i know of in roppongi, and one at the lalaport shopping center in funabashi, chiba-ken. I'm sure theres one not too far from where you live.

Comment

And there's one too in Akihabara too, mjrdink.

Sanosuke!
          Return to Japan - Spring 2004 (Bonus: Singapore)

Comment

Brozer's in Ningyocho is awesome. the menu is huge and the burgers are juicy.

Comment

one more

.. also HOMEWORK near Azabu-juban station..

Comment

Re: one more

ZATS Burger in Nakano near Tsutaya is also a good bet!

Comment

"Brozer's in Ningyocho is awesome. the menu is huge and the burgers are juicy."

oh yeah, i love the Brozers, but I think they made the burgers a little smaller then they were a few years ago. But still good stuff. Too bad its hard for many foreigners to find as its kind of in a back street area.

Address:
                  {l`2-28-5

Map Link:
                  http://www.mapion.co.jp/front/Front?...;icon=mark_loc,,,,,

Comment

Firehouse Burger-Best kept secret burger in Tokyo- worth the trek to HongoSanchome

The Boston Globe even wrote about this one!
                    http://www.boston.com/ae/food/articl...-+Food+stories

Comment

Shimokita

Originally posted by U99A
                      Where haev you eaten a really BIG FAT BURGER in Tokyo?

Tony Roma's has a decent sized burger for lunch (if you order a double size) for about 1500 yen.

There's a nice lil spot in Shimokitazawa called "Frisco." It's owned by a Japanese guy who lived in San Francisco for a few years and missed the taste of a great USA burger. His burgers are deliciously char-broiled, which is key. Their fries and vanilla shakes are also mad tasty and authenic. Also - if you've never explored Shimokitazawa it's a cool place for the younger crowd. Check it out bro.

Peace IN--

Lex

Comment

Biggest burger in Tokyo

Forget it. If you want a massive f#%king burger hit up Monster Cafe in Shinjuku 3 chome. The damn thing is over a foot in diameter and almost 6 inches tall with 2 patties. It'll run you about 3500en and you won't be able to crap for a week!

Comment

Originally posted by dogjam
                          the BEST burger in Tokyo is by far, Kua-aina burger. Its a chain from hawaii, and there are a few locations in tokyo. Sure, they cost 1000 yen but believe me they are huge. Also have great onion rings. Theres one in omote-sando across the street from kinokuniya supermarket.. and ikisperi by disneyland, and gotanda.. Theres another near ochanomizu and one in shibuya... but its a bit difficult to exlplain where they are.

I'd go for the 1/3 pound avacado burger if i were you.

Agreed, Kua'aina rocks the boat on this one.

Comment

Oh.i dint knew that came all the way from US, i thought they were made for some sumo member
                            someone take the pic next time ya eat it n share with us

Comment

Originally posted by hip_hapa
                              There's a nice lil spot in Shimokitazawa called "Frisco." It's owned by a Japanese guy who lived in San Francisco for a few years and missed the taste of a great USA burger. His burgers are deliciously char-broiled, which is key. Their fries and vanilla shakes are also mad tasty and authenic. Also - if you've never explored Shimokitazawa it's a cool place for the younger crowd. Check it out bro.

Peace IN--

Lex
                              This is an old thread, but I was looking for a good burger and came across this post. I went to Frisco's today, and the burger was the best I've had in five years in Japan. This web page pretty much sums it up and gives the location (it's about a 30 second walk past Mos burger on the left, although it took us a while to find Mos burger).

http://shimokitareviews.blogspot.com...-charcoal.html

Comment

Working...
                              X