X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine in Tokyo??

Hello, now that Thanksgiving is out of the way. ;-) I'd like a little pine to help get me in the spirit (I'd also ask for missletoe (sp?) but I don't think that'll happen any time soon... ;-) ). Does anyone know where I can get some pine. I'm hoping for something small like a wreath (sp?), just a little something. Real, not artificial.

Happy holidays,

-- Michael.

Re: Pine in Tokyo??

Have you gave Costco a try? They might have some real trees ?

Good luck!

Comment

i have found pine boughs (spelling?) at several fo the flower shops you find dotted around the place. If not bring a japanese speaking person wtih you to a flower shop im sure they can find some or tell you another shop where to go...

there is a large flower shop in shibuya, i dont know where, but its 'in there' somewhere,... rats nets of a mouse trap that shibuya is...

anyways, they even had small pine trees! Real ones! haha
      amazing.

hope that helps

Comment

How about going to a 100 yen shop, buying a saw, taking the train to Chou Rinkan, etc., and doing it the old fashion way? Its way more fun, too. Take a girl/guy, get in the spirit. Yea.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their help. I found some small pine trees at Tokyu Hands in Shinjuku Times Square. They were on the 2nd floor, near the middle of the store, past the artificial trees and wreaths. Slightly over 4,000 yen with delivery for a small "German Pine".

Happy Holidays,

-- Michael.

Comment

Working...
          X