X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture and apartment stuffff

Dear gaijinc.of all shape, sizes and colors!!!!!! and cultures and languagesc.that read Shakespearefs way and between the lines....

I have been in Tokyo for 2 month. Great people, very fine manners every where, work is a piece of cake with x2 chocolate. I like what I got in to, really. But I can not stand to live in OTEMACHI apartment/hotel any more itfs not much of a social neibeorhoods. The employer has passed his trial periodcand I pass the trial period.

I am ready to rent an apartment close to Haneda airport (I am an aircraft mechanic) I found something somewhat acceptable in Ota-ku and itfs half furnished (basics, fridge, stove, table, 2 chairs, a bead to be discarded, washing machine, TV) I am ready to shell out 2 to 3, (4) K (USD) to make it relatively a home. IKEA is not opening before 2005 ???? WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE. Any input from you girls... and guys would be welcome. I know where to go if I had 100K but I do not have it (even then) and itfs for 1 year (+).

Is there any thing like IKEA sort of kind of like somehow kind, likeccc.it's Tokyo???

EHcI am from the great white north...(Canada)c.Ehc..hosercc.(but will not have a beer branded bed spread. Nop not the typec) I am more of a polar bear that cooks and enjoy wine...and fixes aircraft.

Marvin Bélanger

Re: Furniture and apartment stuffff

Nitori - between Isogo and Negishi stations - is a good budget place - huge selection, delivery. Part of complex with Sotetsu Rosen, Yamada Denki.
    10 mins walk from Negishi station

Comment

Wouoo, that is fast...

Merci, gracias, thank you, danke, Arigato MAN

I'll check it out..

Comment

trip hop,

Would be more precise on these stations and city. I am in Tokyo. Please

Marv

Comment

Keihin Tohoku line, the blue one from Tokyo, go towards Ofuna, 7-8 stations past Yokohama. All signposted in English.

Comment

Working...
          X