X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRADA Store

Does anyone know where the Prada store in Tokyo is? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks!

Re: PRADA Store

The Prada store in located in Minami Aoyama. In Japanese:

青山店
    東京都港区南青山5-2-6
    地下1階、地上5階で、国内最大のブティック。メンズ・ レディスからスポーツまで、すべてのラインがそろう。フロア構成は、地下 1階がスポーツ。1階がバッグなどのアクセサリー類。2階が紳士。3-4階が婦人。5階が下着やコスメ。また、5階にはイベン gスペースも設置。

Address: 5-2-6 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku in Tokyo. Check with information for the telephone number.

If you go to Yahoo and put in "prada japan" the site will come up in English and give you information on the new store, which according to the site, is an an architectural class by itself.

Hope this helps.
    R.

P.S. Also according to the Japanese site, there are also boutiques in Ginza & Marunouchi and some department stores (noted) that also handle the Prada lines.

Comment

i just happened to pass by there in a taxi today.
      i don't know how to explain it well, but if you know where El Torito is in Omotesando,
      just keep walking up the street from the main road past El Torito. (away from Fuji bank)
      it's the big funky-looking glass building on the right.

Comment

Omotesando station, walk away from Harajuku- God almighty, will you look at that!

I had a great laugh playing hide and seek with the shop assistants (photography is not permitted inside) and diving into space age changing rooms with LCD opaqueable glass- corker!

I really hate what they did to the Tate Modern - overrated overbudget piece of joyless, poorly functioning cheap looking scheisse with balconies you can't see the view from- but Herzog and De Meuron have just shot up in my estimation.

Mmmmmm.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the excellent directions! I went there today bought a bag!

Comment

Working...
          X