X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shoes in Kansai

Anyone know of a shop in Osaka area that sells big sized men's shoes (29.5 cm)?

Re: Big Shoes in Kansai

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is hilarious. I wear a 29.5 as well. Big problem finding decent shoes.

I live in Tokyo and there is a shop of big shoes in Shinjuku. Go down Yasukuni Dori on the East side of Shinjuku station past Meiji Dori and then the next big street which is Nashi, or has no name a cab driver told me. There is a shop along the north side of the street. Decent shoes. Not exactly what I want but what can you do when you wear a 29.5?

I bought a pair of Vans which are some of my faves in my size in Harajuku. I had to buy them as they were miraculously a 29.5

It is pretty tough being a 29.5 you are just barely outside of the usual shoe sizes. usually they will have a 28.5 or a 29.0 that doesnt fit.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for that. And yes, it is a royal pain in the foot.

Comment

There is a store called Size Max on Route 26 between Osaka and Kishiwada (don't remember exactly where) that carries more than a few styles in large sizes. I picked up a pair of 32cm shoes. Prices were ok, too. Also great for very large clothes--some styles up to 10L! Don't have any other info offhand, but there are probably other branches in Osaka.

Comment

Thanks Harvey!

Comment

ah, but where can you find something for your big head?

Comment

Working...
            X