Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vending machines ....what is the profit?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vending machines ....what is the profit?

vending machines everywhere (drinks variety) does anyone know what the deal is with them....are the rentable??? How much does the guy who rents it make on each can??? A couple of ones around my local area are offering Wonda for 100 yen!!!!! And directly across the road there is another one with Wonda for 120 and in the shop right beside it it costs 120....Anyone know???

Re: Vending machines ....what is the profit?

You want to rent a vending machine???????? Man, you are one lazy bugger. Go to your local discount store, buy a bunch of what you want, take it home, stick it in the fridge, and when you want one, open the fridge, remove desired drink, open tab, and VOILA!

PS What the hell is Wonda?? SOunds like the Alabaman girlfriend from hell.

Comment

Hey Kurogane,
      There is profit in renting those machines in the states. Someone rents one or seveal machines and they can make a lot of money on the servicing of them. I don`t think that that will work here as most of the companies, who advertise on them, own the vending machines, or the people who live, close to where the machine is located do or have the rights to it.

Comment

For anyone who can read Japanese, there is a good study from U. Kyoto here:

http://www.econ.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~waka/...nar/99kato.htm

If you actually purchase and maintain a canned drink machine yourself, you'll need to sell around 21 cans/day to break even. The large beverage companies often pay a fee to rent a space on someone's property, including electricity, and then take care of the machine themselves. It's also possible to rent the machine directly, and then purchase the stock yourself. As in real estate, nothing is more important than location.

Cheers

Comment

Blues,
          I was just being my late night silly self, there. ;-)

I know a friend at home who did like you were saying, and made good coin. Here, I think you are right. After all, Location Location Location seems to be the key, eh?

AND What the hell is Wonda?? Still sounds like the Alabaman girlfriend from hell.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Kurogane- If you really didn't know, Wonda is a brand of canned coffee.

Comment

Forget wonda, Boss is the best, I will always go a little more out of my way for some strong dark Boss. Get your machine stocked well up with Boss! "I can't riv wiz out you".

Comment

Thanks Harvery. I'm strictly a fresh and hot man meself. Cans are for beer, and peeing in.

Has Bruce Springsteen sued anyone over a canned coffee called Boss? Probably fresher than his music as of late

Comment

He as already sued and won. It used to be called 'the boss' and had his tradmark jeans bum shot on the can. After the huge legal battle they dropped 'the' and went with that strangely english looking pipe man instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X