Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

sophia university class of 2012

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse



X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sophia university class of 2012

    hi all,
    i will be enrolling in Sophia University as a freshman this autumn.
    just want to know who else is!

    also, i will be participating in the summer session offered by Sophia....just so i can get a good insight on the school as well as its surroundings.

    one more thing:
    im sure most of you guys have Facebook.
    heres a group for the class of 2012!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28201821816

    come join!

  • #2
    Sophia in Japanese is 上智。

    Japan is an island country.

    It has 6 seasons.

    Japanese tend to be shorter than Dutch people.

    I am philosophically opposed to private education.

    Comment


    • #3
      err..

      ....
      and your point is...?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by craziepink
        ....
        and your point is...?
        Things are super!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aimless
          Absolutely spiffing, eh.
          ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Hollaz!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah............................

            so i assume none of you guys are going to be freshmans @ sophia university............

            Comment


            • #7
              Yo! Pinky!

              Why you hatzing da fuzzballs thatz joynin' yo thread!


              Facebook ROCKZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

              Comment


              • #8
                and um

                yes, facebook does rock.

                its like the new xanga + myspace.

                expect to see it take over the world someday..........

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by craziepink
                  yes, facebook does rock.

                  its like the new xanga + myspace.

                  expect to see it take over the world someday..........
                  That will be the day I crawl into a dark cave!

                  I am proud to say I have never even looked at the Facebook website, nor have I played a game of Ninetendo, or whatever.

                  That's why I'm so smart, and kidz are so dumb!

                  I think.

                  But, except for tattoos, which are for dumbasses only, it's all personal preference.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kurogane
                    That will be the day I crawl into a dark cave!

                    I am proud to say I have never even looked at the Facebook website, nor have I played a game of Ninetendo, or whatever.

                    That's why I'm so smart, and kidz are so dumb!

                    I think.

                    But, except for tattoos, which are for dumbasses only, it's all personal preference.
                    boy, arent you missing out on one of the most phenomenal inventions of today!
                    altho i admit facebook takes too much of my time, there are some fun and good stuff about it, which i dont want to talk about b/c you should really see it for yourself

                    as for the tattoo case.........
                    i bet youve seen my opinion on some dude with a tattoo trying to get a job...?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by craziepink
                      boy, arent you missing out on one of the most phenomenal inventions of today!
                      altho i admit facebook takes too much of my time, there are some fun and good stuff about it, which i dont want to talk about b/c you should really see it for yourself

                      as for the tattoo case.........
                      i bet youve seen my opinion on some dude with a tattoo trying to get a job...?
                      Oh yeah. That's why I wrote that. The tatoo bit, that is.

                      As for Facebook, you kids have your fun.

                      I heard all about it, and all I thought was:

                      So?



                      But, there's worse way for kids to get their jollies.

                      I'll stick with beer.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kurogane
                        Oh yeah. That's why I wrote that. The tatoo bit, that is.

                        As for Facebook, you kids have your fun.

                        I heard all about it, and all I thought was:

                        So?



                        But, there's worse way for kids to get their jollies.

                        I'll stick with beer.

                        well, like you said, its all personal preferences.
                        thats what makes you and i different, mister, very different.
                        you have your opinions and perception on tattoos, which is no problem, really. i like to look @ it as a way to permanently mark extremely special/influential events that occur in a persons life. and like i said on that other thread, it is just like art...

                        exactly.........likewise, id pick to get high over sweets than weed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Why do it?

                          Originally posted by craziepink
                          hi all,
                          i will be enrolling in Sophia University as a freshman this autumn.
                          just want to know who else is!

                          also, i will be participating in the summer session offered by Sophia....just so i can get a good insight on the school as well as its surroundings.

                          one more thing:
                          im sure most of you guys have Facebook.
                          heres a group for the class of 2012!

                          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28201821816

                          come join!
                          I am Columbia University Class of 2008, but I have some friends from high school who went to 上智

                          For some reason, I have a strong feeling that you are 国際教養学部, which means that all your classes are going to be taught in English, which ultimately renders the entire thing POINTLESS. Not only does that defeat the purpose of going to school in Japan (which is presumably to learn/improve Japanese). but the classes are an absolute joke and taught by "professors" who have suspicious credentials. Of course, if you went to a Japanese school and wish to improve your English, then that is a different story... but my guess is that English is your first language... which brings me back to my point: Why do it?

                          On a complete personal side-note, we recently had pre-frosh weekend here at Columbia. Seeing all those skinny pre-frosh girls with their eyes filled with hopes and aspirations, and then comparing them to the juniors and seniors who have become fat and disillusioned with their lives... :sigh:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kurogane
                            kidz are so dumb!
                            Now now Uncle Buck... steady as she goes.

                            carry on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I will be attending Sophia University as a transfer student Autumn 2008. i dont have facebook. :-/ cya in September.

                              -Tim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X