X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Legs

Does anyone have advice on shops around Tokyo/Chiba that sell pants/jeans etc for long-legged girls.

I am 5`11 and have no problems fitting clothes around my waist/hips etc, but my legs are long, so most of the pants only reach my ankles or above.....apart from GAP (which is a little too traditional/conservative) are there any streetwear/jean shops that sell long-legged hipster-style stuff?

Thanks

My wife is long in the leg too. She used to buy men's sized jeans as she had the same problem in that the jeans for women would be half mast.

Comment

I'm not really a pants girl myself, so not being able to find pants my size hasn't been too much of a problem. But I've noticed that jeans, especially imported ones, are sold very long and are meant to be hemmed to fit- most jean shops are set up to alter jeans and pants at purchase (for free or for a small fee). If you keep trying you might find jeans that are long enough.

I'm 5'10 and strangely, the best-fitting jeans I've ever found are Edwin Jeans, a Japanese brand. Edwin has its own shop somewhere but is also widely available at regular jean shops.

Isetan in Shinjuku has a tall size shop. Expensive, and I've never tried on pants there, but worth a try.

You could also try Zara, which is supposed to be good for tall or bigger girls (although I've never found anything long enough at the Japanese branches I've visited).

As a last resort, you could try catalogue shopping. Quite a few places ship to Japan these days.

Comment

Working...
      X