Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap furniture and eletronic store in Kyoto?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap furniture and eletronic store in Kyoto?

Hi,

Just moved in Kyoto and am looking for a cheap furniture and electronic store in Kyoto. I have no car so preferably in downtown kyoto.

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by sleep
    Hi,

Just moved in Kyoto and am looking for a cheap furniture and electronic store in Kyoto. I have no car so preferably in downtown kyoto.

Thanks for the help

Not sure about furniture but Sofmap is on the 6th floor of the Platz department store, one block behind Kyoto Tower. Computer goods, walkmans, video cameras, the lot. Walk north down the main street past Kyoto Tower and turn left at McDonalds. Can't miss it.

Comment

Where are you in "downtown"?

Horikawa has a bunch of recycle shops that sell furniture. The other option is the home centres, but they tend to be in outlying areas, and so delivery would be required. Send more info, and we shall endeavour to assist.
      Welcome to Kyoto, BTW. We will probably see each other around. It is an urban village, after all. I am tall, well-built, and of sterling good looks. I bear an astounding resemblance to Charisma Man, as does Paul, my evil twin, and intransigent nemesis. If you see either of us, just make the secret hand signal, and pretend not to know us.

Have Fun.

Comment

MIdori Denka, Furniture, computers and electric appliances

Fushimi-ku (South Kyoto), Nishikyo-ku and Takaragaike branches

Hope you read Japanese

http://www.midori-de.com/midori/shop...i/kyotoshi.htm

Comment

Working...
        X