X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of Tsutaya

Tsutaya makes you wait in line to return stuff you rented. I can't stand waiting for the clerk to say the equivalent of, "okay, you can go now." Another smaller place in my neighborhood, Dorama, lets you toss the video in a bin and charges you later, the next time you rent, if you were late. So much more customer-friendly!

On a related topic, I never saw "Groundhog Day" because I can't figure out what the title would be in Japanese. Any advice?

Originally posted by pirogue
    Tsutaya makes you wait in line to return stuff you rented....Another smaller place in my neighborhood, Dorama, lets you toss the video in a bin and charges you later, the next time you rent, if you were late.
    Your Tsutaya doesn't have a drop box??? Just toss it in and go. If not, toss it on the counter and go.

Originally posted by pirogue
    On a related topic, I never saw "Groundhog Day" because I can't figure out what the title would be in Japanese. Any advice?
    Just ask at the counter. They have a book with just about everything in it. Tell them to look up Bill Murray and find his movies that came out in 1993. Happy groundhog hunting! *bang! bang!*

Comment

Groundhog day

I tried several times to get clerks to find it . My wife, who is Japanese, tried too.

Tsutaya does have a bin, but they lock it until they are closed. There's no place on the counter unless you put it where another customer is using the space.

Comment

The local Tsutaya I go to has a bin. Hell, it's right there next to the counter.

The first time I retured a video there I was about to stand in line when I noticed several people just walk in, toss the bag into the bin and walk out. So I did the same, no hassles.

Comment

Working...
        X