Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

How often do you go to the convenience store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you go to the convenience store?

It's not even three in the afternoon and I've already been three times today.

Tokyo life is very odd.

once a week. Combinis are way too expensive.

Comment

About once a day, but I usually go to the supermarket instead, cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by wernst View Post
        once a week. Combinis are way too expensive.
        yea, the one-hundred yen liter of tea is killing me!

Comment

I really rich, so I go to the convenience store every day and spend 189 yen.

Comment

On average once a day...They're just so...convenient.

Comment

I use them a lot for their ATMs. Apparently, I have enough in my account to have the transaction fees waived no matter what time of day or day of the week. A lot easier than trying to track down my bank's.

Comment

I would rather go to supermarkets. Not as many stores as convenience stores, but, there is a few stores around my place. I am not really into the convenience store business model after what happened with the March earthquake -- carrying many items with extremley very limited stock level = the surest way toward total stockout at the wrong moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru View Post
                  I would rather go to supermarkets. Not as many stores as convenience stores, but, there is a few stores around my place. I am not really into the convenience store business model after what happened with the March earthquake -- carrying many items with extremley very limited stock level = the surest way toward total stockout at the wrong moment.
                  So many beers... so many points on my conbini card.... so many free beers... so many points on my conbinii card....

For once, a beautiful cycle....

Comment

Once, maybe twice a month - primarily to pay a bill, and almost never to purchase food. Sometimes to buy canned coffee if driving and drowsy is on the horizon.

Comment

I go pretty much twice a day. Before heading into my office, I usually buy drinks - 2L bottle of water and an orange juice. After my dinner, I usually go back for a snack of some sorts.

Comment

How often do you go to the convenience store?

At least once a day, more when I'm on the road and travelling around Japan, which is quite often. The convenience stores in Japan are so convenient and offer a large variety of goods at reasonable prices.

Comment

I go once every two days or so, to buy biscuits for my sons.

Then I steal the free toy that comes with it.

The perfect crime.

Comment

once or twice a day.
                            it's where everybody knows my name.

Comment

Wouldn't it be a great idea to put in a tachinomi corner in a konbini?

Comment

Working...
                              X