Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

Moving within Japan - Tokyo to Kobe - Moving services?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving within Japan - Tokyo to Kobe - Moving services?

Next month I will be moving from Tokyo to Kobe and am looking for a reliable/dependable moving service. I don`t have too much stuff: bed, TV, table, kitchen stuff and tons of clothes, so I will not need a massive truck.

Does anyone have any recommendations on moving services? Japanese isn`t a problem.

On a side note, super excited to move back to Kansai. Lived in Osaka for 4 years, then 4 in Tokyo and now going back in the form of a much better job! Can`t wait to get settled.

Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    Next month I will be moving from Tokyo to Kobe and am looking for a reliable/dependable moving service. I don`t have too much stuff: bed, TV, table, kitchen stuff and tons of clothes, so I will not need a massive truck.

Does anyone have any recommendations on moving services? Japanese isn`t a problem.

On a side note, super excited to move back to Kansai. Lived in Osaka for 4 years, then 4 in Tokyo and now going back in the form of a much better job! Can`t wait to get settled.
    I dont know about Tokyo Moving companies but in Kansai the main ones are Hikkoshi-Sakai and Ari-san Makku. Should be able to find a link. They will supply a truck and driver(s) based on how much you have, anything from half-ton to 2-ton truck.

Comment

Thank you, I will do a search for those companies.

Where in Kansai are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
        Thank you, I will do a search for those companies.

Where in Kansai are you?

I live in Nara, and have moved three or four times using moving companies here.

Comment

English speaking moving companies in Tokyo.

The third listing is for a company that seems pretty cheap and my dealings with them have been friendly and hassle free.

http://www.englishfriendlyjapan.com/japan_search/31/83

Comment

Working...
          X