X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used clothing stores

I know there are lots of used clothing stores in tokyo, but I was wondering how I would go about donating clothes to one of them? Also, is there anywhere that takes other things that people dont want anymore? for example, a computer microphone?
    I am an exchange student, and change host families every few months, and dont have room to keep carrying around a bunch of extra stuff I dont want anymore. there must be some thrift stores. Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

There is the Salvation Army, (as long as you don't mind donating to a religious organization,) in Jimbocho and it looks like they have a center at Nakano-Fujimicho station. (close to Shinjuku on the marunouchi line)
    This is a number I came across on their web page,

"DONATIONS
    If you have something you can donate, please call the center (Nakano-Fujimicho location.)
    Telephone number: (03)-3384-3769"

Many municipalities throughout Tokyo also run second -hand shops, but that is more for furniture and I don't think they take clothes.

I miss those days when moving house was as simple as packing up a few bags.

isis

Comment

thanks, I will check that out. I was planning on going today, but since its snowing... I might wait till tomorrow

Comment

Working...
      X