X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I river 40 GB `portable hard drive`

Hey everyone i was wondering if any of you have had any experience with the relatively new handheld MP3 players with as ive heard almost enless possibilities. I dont know much about them but i heard they were pretty amazing. The best reviews ive heard have been for the i river but i dont know why its better than ipod or others ive seen by olympus or toshiba.

Someone drop by this thread and let me know aobut your exp good or bad with any of these kinds of items.

Things such as ease of use and reliability, cost, battery longevity, versatility, well anything i suppose.

Thanks
    Darrel

Hi Nantana,

A good place to look for reviews and such about MP3 players is on CNET. Try this link-

http://reviews.cnet.com/Music/2001-6...tag=cnetfd.dir

I just bought a player after doing comparisons on CNET, making a short list, then spending a couple of hours in Akihabara looking for a deal.

Hard to give a personal recommendation as there are many different players with different size memories that suit different needs. I picked a sports type model to run with, a MuVo.

Happy shopping.

Comment

the standard ihp140 is totally sweet. I can download xp and give it to a friend. I have days and days of audio books on mine- i learn something (many things) new every day...

i totally reccommend it! 35man used in akiba

Comment

Working...
      X