Nintendo 3DS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo 3DS

anyone know where to buy Nintendo 3DS US version and Pokemon White/Black here in Hyogo area or in OSAKA?? or someone here have one i will buy it.. desperate to have one..
    don't have credit card or something. i rather pay in cash... sorry

Buy a flashcard, download the rom and load it on the Micro SD chip and you're set.

Comment

Originally posted by Genkii View Post
      Buy a flashcard, download the rom and load it on the Micro SD chip and you're set.
      so where i can get this FlashCard ??? it will work on Nintendo 3DS JP version??

Comment

There are tons of chinese sites with free shipping worldwide where they sell these cards for 5 usd. A 2 GB SD card is like 4 usd now.

They are banned in Japan so if your package gets seized by customs you could get in problems.

Just do a google search for r4i 3DS. Knock yourself out.

Comment

There are tons of chinese sites with free shipping worldwide where they sell these cards for 5 usd. A 2 GB SD card is like 4 usd now.

They are banned in Japan so if your package gets seized by customs you could get in problems.

Just do a google search for r4i 3DS. Knock yourself out.
          but it will work on Nintendo 3DS JP version?? and play any regional games??

Comment

Sure. You can load any DS rom on it. I have like 12 different kanji games on my DS.

DS games only though. 3DS games haven't been cracked (yet) but Pokemon Black/White is a DS game and not a 3DS game so no problem.

Comment

Sure. You can load any DS rom on it. I have like 12 different kanji games on my DS.

DS games only though. 3DS games haven't been cracked (yet) but Pokemon Black/White is a DS game and not a 3DS game so no problem.
              but the Nintendo 3DS JP version is only in Japanese right? i cant read Japanese...

Comment

I see you like to be spoonfed but just use google. It got all the answers you're looking for.

Comment

I see you like to be spoonfed but just use google. It got all the answers you're looking for.
                  well to be honest i cannot order online. because i got no credit card or something. i only have cash..

if u have any extra card there would you let me buy it?? if you live in japan i can just use takyubin to pay u ..

Comment

There are even freeware DS emulators for PC that run the Pokemon games...

Comment

Originally posted by ttokyo View Post
                      There are even freeware DS emulators for PC that run the Pokemon games...
                      i already try that. but i think its always better to play it with the real Nintendo. if you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                      X