Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lost city of atlantis?

this makes me want to buy scuba gear:

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/japan/japan.html

Your avatar makes me want to go muff diving.

Comment

it is supposed to be cute!

happy white day ! go give ****chan a good workover

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Star
        Your avatar makes me want to go muff diving.
        hey ms, do you remember the late sam kinison? he used to do this bit about licking the letters of the alphabet...i just remember him imitating his girlfriend "more 't', more 't'!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ananda
          hey ms, do you remember the late sam kinison? he used to do this bit about licking the letters of the alphabet...i just remember him imitating his girlfriend "more 't', more 't'!!!"
          "Ah, ah, AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"
          I've been doing the alphabet thing since highschool. Usually don't even make it to 't.'
          That Atlantis thing does look cool.

Comment

so which letter do you get to??
            i guess it depends on whether you rip through the alphabet or linger on certain letters....hmmm

Comment

Ananda;
              It may sound cliche, but I usually get the best response when I hit 'O'
              So yes, I linger, making concentric circles building up to a frenzy until I'm just jabbing at that love button. She starts trying to squirm away so I lock both legs in my arms to keep her still and finish her off. Then it's my turn and her turn again, and after that we're ready to blaze up a joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Star
                Ananda;
                It may sound cliche, but I usually get the best response when I hit 'O'
                So yes, I linger, making concentric circles building up to a frenzy until I'm just jabbing at that love button. She starts trying to squirm away so I lock both legs in my arms to keep her still and finish her off. Then it's my turn and her turn again, and after that we're ready to blaze up a joint.
                nice finish!

Comment

let's make a splash

"row row row your boat merrily out to sea" ......
                  Last edited by electric_japan; 2005-03-16, 05:09 PM. Reason: I got wet

Comment

Tsunami reveals Atlantis near Indian Coast

There is a story going around that during the tsunami, at a city on the Indian coast, the water rushed out just before the tsunami struck and exposed a wide expanse of the sea floor. Local fishermen were stunned to realize that, as the sea retreated, a hitherto unknown underwater city became visible on the ocean floor. Some of the fishermen said it was packed with temples and other grand buildings.

This is how the BBc revealed the story: "Indian divers have found more evidence of an ancient port city, apparently revealed by December's tsunami.

Stone structures that are "clearly man-made" were seen on the seabed off the south coast, archaeologists say.

They could be part of the mythical city of Mahabalipuram, which legend says was so beautiful that the gods sent a flood that engulfed six of its seven temples.

Other relics were revealed when the powerful waves washed away sand as they smashed into the Tamil Nadu coast. "

Comment

Anybody read any books on Atlantis? I've read several books that mention its destruction, saying that its leaders were largely responsible for its destruction. I hate to get all apocalyptic, but my mind questions whether our leaders aren't going to do that with our civilization. But then, if that is Atlantis, how the hex did it get sunk intact? Curiouser and curiouser. It would be very cool too see for one's self.

Comment

Working...
                      X