will the POPE live thru the night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the POPE live thru the night?

He's just had a heart attack, lost 19 kilos in 2 weeks, has a urinary tract infection and high fever....what's the odds of him living thru tonight?

sad...

Originally posted by kuro_kitty
    He's just had a heart attack, lost 19 kilos in 2 weeks, has a urinary tract infection and high fever....what's the odds of him living thru tonight?

sad...
    I'm not sure what the odds are. I know for a fact, however, that the frontrunner to replace him is Italian Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi. Bookmakers have him as the 2-1 favorite. Personally I'd like to see the Nigerian candidate rule the Vatican (he goes off at 6-1 as of one hour ago) but I don't really expect to see any miracles in my lifetime.

Kitty,
    If you're that sure he's gonna kick it tonight, you might as well make some money off it. The following site is having a contest on when the Pope will cash in. It seems that they kill dogs for sport as well. Sick f*cks...

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/02/pope_dies.html

Comment

very interesting theory hiphop...makes sense

Comment

Hip-hop, they were only using recycled footage of America's Terri for a long time before she died. Stuff circa 2002. Didn't mean she was already dead, just looked better. I think he's still alive (or was recently), and they just don't want to show shots of him with tubes, etc., and looking really ill. He'll die soon, tonight, tommorow, doesn't really matter.

Comment

Working...
        X