X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy woman with sh*t taste in music

Did anyone catch the news about the woman who drove the neighbour nuts after playing music nonstop for something like 2 years? Not to mention her taste in j-dance music. Caught her on the news - she looks charming.

Apparently, this all started because the neighbour, when she moved in, did not say hello. Bloody hell, if that was the case, my mansion would be in flames by now. There was a guy who always left his bloody trash in the corridor. One day he foolishly threw his NTT phone bill with all his details. But that is another story.

Should I be surprised that noone in the neighbourhood did a Charles Bronson on the obasan? Maybe not like the ojichan who put wire on the road and beheaded the bosozoku, but jesus. The one thing that didn't not surprise me was the police (non)action.
    Last edited by zucca; 2005-04-12, 01:44 PM.

I saw some thing but couldn't work out what was happening. An ugly old woman was shouting at her neighbour but never saw the neighbour. If it was me and I went crazy I would probably shoot the radio or some thing.

I saw a web site where some gaijin guys were buying really big guns from a gun shop! Any one know where this shop is? There are some mighty big crows that keep stealing my trash.
    Would love to shoot them but they would probably pelt my windows and peck out my eyes when I leave my appartment .

Comment

There are plenty of shops in Tokyo which sell airguns and the like. Although they are quite weak, unless you is nekked and shoot in the eyes or at your dangly bits. I think that slings or paint guns are much more effective. But why would you want to shoot at such cute garbage eating birds?

Comment

Trash Thieves?????????

Originally posted by Eric2006
        There are some mighty big crows that keep stealing my trash.
        Would love to shoot them but they would probably pelt my windows and peck out my eyes when I leave my appartment .
        Stealing your trash? That's not the crows, man, it's me. If you were planning to keep it, I can give it back. Except for the banana skins. I'm keeping those.
        HUH?

Zucca,
        Fer Chrisakes, mon, don't incite the guy. Look at his avatar. He has a crazy look in his eyes, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by zucca
          Maybe not like the ojichan who put wire on the road and beheaded the bosozoku...
          Reminds me of "Born To Be Wild"

"Head out on the highway..."

Comment

Ping Pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT takes the Pun of the day award.

Me go Hee Hee Hee x 100.
            Night all.

Comment

XXXXXXXXXXXXg.
              Last edited by Mr or Mrs Smith; 2009-10-12, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X