X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good stuff here

On Japan-China. I am impressed with the calm and logic of some of the posters esp the Chinese and Japanese posters. More Chinese and Japanese like this and there may be hope yet.....
    http://www.jref.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Lord Vador wouldn't have apologized !

JayJay,

Japan and China can never get along; never ! The Chinese are too nationalist while the Japanese suffer from a lack of nationalism ! Chinese are strong willed and stupid ! Japanese are passive and soft ! Chinese are hypocrites, theives crookes and bunglers. Japanese are generous, kind, and thoughtful. Chinese food in China tastes like Sh***t . Japanese food always tastes good no matter where you go ! Chinese women are beautiful but frigid and stupid and stubborn. Japanese women are Goddesses with compassion and excellent mannerisms ! Chinese poeple love to worship those that oppress them e.g. Mao Tse Dumb.
    Japan treats foreignors like you better than China would; they pay you more here too. They let you live here for life like that BLUES guy. China , you can't live like you live here in Japan !
    Chinese people don't have onsens like Japan; they don't have the beauty like Japan has !

You are blind in both eye's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McTojo So, what 300,000 Chinese died in six weeks ! There are a Billion more !

Comment

In for the kill

Mcalpine you are absolutely correct in everything you've wrote .
      To many sins in China but in Japan things seem more calmer and of peace of mind it's all Japan wants.Little value in debate China needs to wash away there sins which ain't going to happen tomorrow, I still can't believe they are getting the olympics .CHINA is such a artificial place it's colder than a October rain shower in attitudes and manners.The cheapest labour as well prisoners to their own leaders with no mind to speak of their own.ABOMINABLE is a good way to describe bent out of shape China and yes the women there are like wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalpine
        JayJay,

Japan and China can never get along; never ! The Chinese are too nationalist while the Japanese suffer from a lack of nationalism ! Chinese are strong willed and stupid ! Japanese are passive and soft ! Chinese are hypocrites, theives crookes and bunglers. Japanese are generous, kind, and thoughtful. Chinese food in China tastes like Sh***t . Japanese food always tastes good no matter where you go ! Chinese women are beautiful but frigid and stupid and stubborn. Japanese women are Goddesses with compassion and excellent mannerisms ! Chinese poeple love to worship those that oppress them e.g. Mao Tse Dumb.
        Japan treats foreignors like you better than China would; they pay you more here too. They let you live here for life like that BLUES guy. China , you can't live like you live here in Japan !
        Chinese people don't have onsens like Japan; they don't have the beauty like Japan has !

You are blind in both eye's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McTojo So, what 300,000 Chinese died in six weeks ! There are a Billion more !
        Wow, some real anger here. You don't happen to be Japanese by any chance?

While you have good points, to truely understand any issue you must see both sides. I do lean more to the Japanese point of view, however Japan is hardly blameless, even today. Insulting me won't change the stupid things G-men like Ishihara say. Saying all Chinese food is s%&t and all Japanese food is great is exactly the kind of things the Chinese morons bashing Japanese shops would be saying. Funny how alike nationists on both sides sound.

Maybe you are right the Japan and China will never get on, but your reasoning is all out to lunch. Japanese admire beauty and onsens and the Chinese don't? Give me a break! Last time I checked Japan love nature soooo much it was covering it all in concrete.

I am not blind in both eyes, you are blind in one.
        Last edited by JayJay; 2005-04-23, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X