Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

MCTojo will be out; Aha yes, Kurogane, Zap,Waller, Observer, can you handle the truth

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCTojo will be out; Aha yes, Kurogane, Zap,Waller, Observer, can you handle the truth

I don't think so...

I will not be able to respond to any inflammatory remarks against me for five days. I will be headed to Yamagata to enjoy some onsens, nihonshu, and some nice camping. Should give me some time to reflect on you guys . Maybe we can do a little 101history on east asia, get a little perspective on things. Of course I'll be the teacher.

N.B.

1) Wallerby please stop trying to be a history teacher. We pay you to dress in clown suits and be automated. Learn to just teach English and English only...not the other stuff. You are furniture not an accessory, get with it.

2) Kurogane, it's okay to get laid sometimes. Hard drives are hairless but they hurt like hell when you try to insert soft tissue things into them. Keep it real ! and keep those glasses fog free.

3) Aha Yes, I'll miss your insults . I'll remember to buy you some soap for that nasty thing you call your mouth. I bet your ass smells much better.

4) Zap- please you don't have to research and read everything word for word then post it on the internet like it's your own words. Sometimes it' s better to just speak your heart and give your mind a rest.

5) Observer, Keep hope alive. I think you are a peeping Tom . Do you observe the stream when you urinate everyday. Were you able to deduce any theories from that experience ? Next time share them with me.

Okay, All ! have a nice GW !!!

McTojo

Hey have fun

but don't get gangbanged by any red-butt monkeys who mistake you for one of their own hairy wenches.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalpine
      I think you are a peeping Tom . Do you observe the stream when you urinate everyday. Were you able to deduce any theories from that experience ? Next time share them with me.

McTojo
      Ditto on the peeping part. Not sure about the Tom part though.

How did you know my habit at the washroom? Perhaps differences between a psycho and a psychic may be really delicate indeed?

Did I Deduce anything? Not yet. It is hard to multitask while reducing liquid content in my body. Must have a draining effect on my brain too.

Anyhow, see you next time!

Comment

Fun for Fascists!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mcalpine
        Okay, All ! have a nice GW !!!
        McTojo
        Have fun up there, you fascist nutbar. Don't "re-educate" the monkeys while you're there.

Comment

Working...
        X