X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big moment is fast upon us.......

Any bets on when I crack the 3000 post mark?
    Name your date, your time of day, and the phase of the moon, and the winner will get all of Bluedog's Pocky?
    Where is that funky little canine these days, anyways?

PS as of this moment, I am out of here until at least tomorrow am.

You've already reached 3000, but are holding back for reasons only you and your twin brother Godzilla Gaijin know. The moon will be shaped like the kanji. I mean exactly like the kanji, with two square holes in the middle and a rakish flick at the end. Do I win?

Comment

Ohhh Boy!!!! Congradulations

Kurogane is going to be on the top he is going to be shined he is going to have a barrel full of honey's just waiting for the big fire cracker moment.Frosty Japanese beer will be flowing his granite hard tower will be throbbing up towards the Russian satellite's and a statue will be dedicated in his honor.He'll be spending 3 days in the inspiring Japanese alps of his own choosing within a fortress of immensely beautiful full figured Japanese gals over the age of 45. I envy Kurogane he really does have the right stuff congradulations you've deserved this since childhood.
      BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...
      Kurogane you will be given a brand new wheeled Toyota Spyder automobile you lucky devil.
      Last edited by electric_japan; 2005-05-11, 06:16 PM.

Comment

with all those [size=2]alter-ego troll personas you regularly take on I think your post count is well over 5000 by now[/size]

Comment

the moon will be turgid with expectation
          your glass will be sweating and full, dripping thick white droplets of foam over its slick shiney edge
          you will be wearing loose cotton pants to contain your excitement as the moment approaches
          your T-shirt and sunglasses and beach thongs will have the smell of ozone and passion apon them

drink deep of your success,oh wise one, before your tongue sticks to the roof of your mouth

________

Comment

Soo Happppyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by kuro_kitty
            with all those [size=2]alter-ego troll personas you regularly take on I think your post count is well over 5000 by now[/size]
            Erk! Coises, busted again.
            Funny thing is, I've never alter-egoed. That would adversely affect my prodigeeous post count after all. I swear on all of Bluedog's Pocky that this be true.

Yahoo,
            Mai Ha-to is graddu. So, where are the keys for that funky machine hidden?

Eku,
            When the moment comes, we will all raise our respective glasses filled with the delicious libation of choice, and praise the Gods of Gaijinpot.

Trip Hop,
            Here I come, oh Grand One. Oni no nyobo ha kishin to naru. (鬼の女房は鬼神となる)

Comment

moon?

Did somebody want to see my moon?

It's back here somewhere, I know...

Your prolificity is simply profound.

You will reach the mark as I drift to sleep.

oh yah, sue me

gg

Comment

I don't bother keeping track of anyone's sperm count but my own. I have noticed, however, that your ____ seems to be getting bigger & bigger. Looked at another way, if it wasn't for that big ____ of yours, you'd have a very small post count. In other words, you're jerking off all over this forum like a sixteen year old and expecting us to applaud you for it. Well, I'm not a giddy cheerleader. I have a very respectable cannon myself and I'm not afraid to fire it and to hell with collateral damage. Sure I might not be able to fill your shoes, or even her shoes (maybe an athletic sock?), but I've measured it and it exceeds 18 cm when ignited although I think I'd like to invite you to the next measurement as I need a ruling (and perhaps a helping hand) on the positioning of the ruler.

Comment

Attention Moonies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ero GG,What's going on here? You've been hanging out with Electric Yahoo again, haven't you? Bad Ero GG! Me so wip your moon. OohYeah.

Umm, moon me when I get there, eh. Sort of like the Praetorian that used to follow Caesar around and whisper: "You, too, Caesar, are only human"

Caesar-gane? The boy's loosing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by kurogane; 2005-05-11, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Sin, you are so cute when you're jealous.

Comment

Within the fortress

Kurogane you must be patient as the keys have been placed inside the fortress where you'll be spending 3 awesome nights of guilty pleasure's from your hefty hosts and a former samurai warrior.It is known in most of the Japanese alps as the fortress of sins and is nestled away from all others.It is known to have 7 underground levels with masked slaves and Playboy bunnies.

ready to obey to oh mighty KUROGANE the sensei of the x-rated lifestyle

Comprised in the underground rooms are jets of free flowing Japanese whisky that form fountains.Also in the immediate facinity not shown in the photo is the only all female Japanese nudist camp called CHERRY BLOSSOM NUDIST CAMP which was opened in 2004 with a jogging track.
                      All of this is waiting for you and more once you hit the 3,000 mark and have answered 49 skill testing questions relating to historical Japanese figures through the 300 centuries.
                      GOOD LUCK!!! Gaijin Pot awaits your arrival and your success in overcoming all your adversaries
                      Last edited by electric_japan; 2005-05-11, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELECTRIC_JAPAN@YAHOO.COM
                        Kurogane you must be patient as the keys have been placed inside the fortress where you'll be spending 3 awesome nights of guilty pleasure's from your hefty hosts and a former samurai warrior.It is known in most of the Japanese alps as the fortress of sins and is nestled away from all others.It is known to have 7 underground levels with masked slaves and Playboy bunnies.

ready to obey to oh mighty KUROGANE the sensei of the x-rated lifestyle

Comprised in the underground rooms are jets of free flowing Japanese whisky that form fountains.Also in the immediate facinity not shown in the photo is the only all female Japanese nudist camp called CHERRY BLOSSOM NUDIST CAMP which was opened in 2004 with a jogging track.
                        All of this is waiting for you and more once you hit the 3,000 mark and have answered 49 skill testing questions relating to historical Japanese figures through the 300 centuries.
                        GOOD LUCK!!! Gaijin Pot awaits your arrival and your success in overcoming all your adversaries
                        you one crazy electric worm...where did you get your imagination/train of thought?

Comment

Kuroganes running the 3 thousand mile

Kuro Kitty as you may know my mind is full of the imagination and of dreams I do not believe you are my friend? but you have always drawn my erotic interest .I have pushed and pushed more and more thoughts out of mind that has required me to use more special Japanese oxygen.Let us all join in the anticipation of Kuroganes 3,000 posts we are almost incapable of such a endeavor.
                          Last edited by electric_japan; 2006-09-20, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Anticipation Indeed!!!

What an incredible woody! Who knew the man had such staying power? Wow, that's gonna be some kind of squirt.

The question now being: When is he gonna cum and on who?

Yikes! I'm gettin outta here!

gg

Comment

Whoa!

Originally posted by kurogane
                              Any bets on when I crack the 3000 post mark?
                              Name your date, your time of day, and the phase of the moon, and the winner will get all of Bluedog's Pocky?
                              Where is that funky little canine these days, anyways?

PS as of this moment, I am out of here until at least tomorrow am.
                              I turn off the PC for a day & a half and you've already put the 3,000 mark in the dust!

Congratulations, I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X