Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for the big one?????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse



X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you ready for the big one?????

    Forty more posts or so, and I shall be the Grand poobah (quantitatively speaking, of course).

    Is this a good thing?

    Do we want such a thing?

    Are we ready for such a thing??

    Comments, suggestions, rambling essays on the infinite eruption of meaningful idiocy all welcome.

  • #2
    The Embracing Dream Of All Dreams

    KUROGANE I AM A PROUD SUPPORTER OF YOU FOR I KNOW THAT ONCE YOU ACHIEVE YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE LITTLE THING LEFT FOR YOU.....




    YOUR GONNA HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL AND MUCH MORE....

    Comment


    • #3
      countdown to doomsday

      17 and counting.

      Be afraid, be very afraid.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wish my life was so exciting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey!

          Originally posted by madmaxxam
          I wish my life was so exciting.
          Smartass.
          I'm in Sapporo, it's raining, and I gots nothing to do. So here I am.
          Why aren't you studying, Young Man?

          How's Maki maki these days?

          Comment


          • #6
            Sapporo

            So, Kurogane,

            How's Sapporo? how traditional is it compared to Kyoto or Nara? Were you there in the winter? I'd love to be there in the winter! What's it like? Is it liek a different subculture?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kurogane
              Smartass.
              I'm in Sapporo, it's raining, and I gots nothing to do. So here I am.
              Why aren't you studying, Young Man?

              How's Maki maki these days?
              I am studying, which is why I haven't been posting too much lately. Haven't had too much time for GP. How's Maki? Right now? Her stomach hurts, but she's cooking me dinner. Better get onto other threads with what time I have.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kimonolover
                So, Kurogane,

                How's Sapporo? how traditional is it compared to Kyoto or Nara? Were you there in the winter? I'd love to be there in the winter! What's it like? Is it liek a different subculture?
                Sapporo is much more traditional than Kyoto or Nara. Everyone still wears kimonos, except for the Heery Emu, who wear Heery Emu stuff. Also, there are many, many more drunk people about. Also an Ancient Tradition.
                For an idea of what life here is like, watch Kita no Zero nen (Year Zero in the North??)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Your joking right.?

                  Originally posted by kurogane
                  Sapporo is much more traditional than Kyoto or Nara. Everyone still wears kimonos, except for the Heery Emu, who wear Heery Emu stuff. Also, there are many, many more drunk people about. Also an Ancient Tradition.
                  For an idea of what life here is like, watch Kita no Zero nen (Year Zero in the North??)
                  I've spent time in all three cities and Sapporo is not traditional unless you call having an ice festival every year traditional.
                  Nara and Kyoto are richer in tradition...were you joking or just high ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    around the land

                    I am not knocking anybody here but the illusion and dream world of Japan in a romantic sense is far gone,inhabitants of those cities are all modern day people.There may be a laid-back sense of life there but the styles and idea's of people are as I say modern,it's all about the ride here so take it easy.Japan is a changed society in the big cities,rural Japan is just a bore and nothing else but that.
                    Most dream of the city of those that live in rural area's here as there is employment and good wages if they are lucky compared to the towns and villages.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MacTojo Toujou!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Originally posted by mcalpine
                      I've spent time in all three cities and Sapporo is not traditional unless you call having an ice festival every year traditional.
                      Nara and Kyoto are richer in tradition...were you joking or just high ?
                      Just F'in around, man. I live in Kyoto now. I think it was the warm glow of nostalgia that had me Sapporo-fied for a few days.
                      That's the first place I lived, back in the Heady Days of Showa.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I came here lookin' for wind of the earthquake rumor. And here I find somebody gone way-daddy-poobah;->. Is there a thread for this earthquake rumor? Cuz my friend is bouncin' off the walls about it and I need info.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by limitsnot
                          I came here lookin' for wind of the earthquake rumor. And here I find somebody gone way-daddy-poobah;->. Is there a thread for this earthquake rumor? Cuz my friend is bouncin' off the walls about it and I need info.
                          It's coming, and its gonna be a big one. When, well, sometime close in geological time.
                          Take the normal precaustions, eh!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X