X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is least intelligent?

A question for those of you who remember Koizumi's predecessor Yoshiro Mori.
    Who is the bigger moron, Mori or Bush?

I've actually had dinner with Mori. He's not a bad guy when you meet him in person. He's a rugby player and pretty much acts like one. It's when you put him in front of a camera that things go bad.

Comment

Mori

Originally posted by KG3000
      I've actually had dinner with Mori. He's not a bad guy when you meet him in person. He's a rugby player and pretty much acts like one. It's when you put him in front of a camera that things go bad.
      I think Mori should be shot and hanged. He is a lazy blood sucking politican with no sense of urgency ! Rugby Player ? Give me a break ! When those poor children died during the fatal
      Hinamura[sic] ferry accident off the coast of Hawaii his lazy ass was out playing golf. And as for Bush, well, reading books to elementary school kids on the morning of Sept 11th wasn't too bright either. He was probably reading the Tales of Dumbo !

Comment

Aren't all politicians lazy and bloodsucking?

Comment

They Are All Scum

I think for the most part all polities are scum. Bush plays to the Religious right and Business. The Democrats play to the Unions and working class. In Japan it is so funny to watch the politics. Koirzumi could save millions from starvation and the head of the DPMJ would yell how much this is costing Japan and how many Japanese NPO are being put out of work. When I was in China during New years it struck me as Ironic when the Government officer went to the Police, Fire Department, and etc to thank them for work on the holiday. I thought this is the same thing I see in the State, on Christmas. The same thing I see in Japan during Golden Week. The same thing I see in the Arab would during Ramadan. Politicians are the rich elite who through around their power. In the state they are either rich kids such as Al Gore and George Bush or soiled brad layers such as Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon. Politicians disobey the laws and do things for their own interest. This is true in almost any country in any part of the world. It is the loud voice of the voter and the special interest that change the politicianfs views for good or for bad. In the end I think it is the career government workers at the State Department or Federal Reserve who real runs the country not the politicians. Read the book gThe Irony of Democracyh it tell all of this and more.

Cali

Comment

Well there is no diference between Bush and Mori they are both morons. But then we have to
            remember that most politicians on average are failures in other endevours and usually the most disliked guys and gals in school.

Comment

Perhaps Bush is am exception, but many politicians Ive seem in real life are VERY short. Is their profession a make up for somethings? (Sorry no offence to any short people out there)

On a more general note, I think all politicians are scum as well, left or right. But Bush (I dont know Mori too well) also has the extra disgrace of being a complete moron.

It seems to me some people enter politics with good intentions and ideas, but in the end they all turn to scum.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalpine
                When those poor children died during the fatal
                Hinamura[sic] ferry accident off the coast of Hawaii his lazy ass was out playing golf. And as for Bush, well, reading books to elementary school kids on the morning of Sept 11th wasn't too bright either. He was probably reading the Tales of Dumbo !
                Not to defend either moron in the least, but I don't follow this logic. What do you suggest Mori should have been doing when that ferry was sunk? On a ship scanning the open seas for stray submarines because, like, that kinda thing happens all the time? And where exactly should Bush have been on the morning of 9/11? Mind you, we're talking about what they were doing WHEN it happened, not afterwards.

Love,
                aha yes

Comment

Ps

My vote for biggest moron goes to Bush, not because of anything Mori said or did -- I don't know that much about him -- but because I don't see how it's possible for ANYbody in the species to be stupider than Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by aha yes
                    My vote for biggest moron goes to Bush, not because of anything Mori said or did -- I don't know that much about him -- but because I don't see how it's possible for ANYbody in the species to be stupider than Bush.
                    How about the people that voted for him?....

Comment

Originally posted by Shonai Ben
                      How about the people that voted for him?....
                      Ignorant, gullible, brainwashed, paralyzed with fear? Yes.
                      Dumber than Bush? C'mon, have a heart.

Comment

Dumb and Dumber

If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us good candidates to vote for. The way I look at it was it was dumb and dumber. I vote for the person who will do the least damage.

Cali

Comment

Originally posted by california84
                          If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us good candidates to vote for. The way I look at it was it was dumb and dumber. I vote for the person who will do the least damage.

Cali
                          and god gave moses the burning bush
                          dont tell me you voted for him???????? that was a presedential election, not a vote for the dumbest.

Comment

Originally posted by aha yes
                            My vote for biggest moron goes to Bush...because I don't see how it's possible for ANYbody in the species to be stupider than Bush.
                            My vote for the biggest morons are the people who re-elected him.

Comment

Make me Emperor of the world!

If you're tired of stupidity, I suggest we take over the world an dmake me Emperor of Earth. The political and cultural nerve center will be JApan. I will build a new city to lead the world from!

Honestly, Bush isn't soooo bad. HE has been alot nicer towards Japan that the last prez who was a complete jackass (and I'm being very nice calling Clinton a Jackass). HE threatened JApan with economic sanctions over FISHING PRACTICES! he also gave sold american space technology to China! So, he was in bed with China who has the WORST human rights track record EVER and threatening Japn with economic warfare because of their fishing practices! Japan has been around alot longer than america and should fish anything anywhere they damn well please!

Comment

Working...
                              X