Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vexed and Grieved to the point of explosion !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vexed and Grieved to the point of explosion !

This is a copy from Naichi-san's ealier post that was either deleted or glossed over.
    I want to start a new thread on the spiritual & moral issues Japan faces. Any feedback on similar experiences please let me know. We must discuss ways to solve the 1# most deadliest disease on the face of the earth, and that is, IGNORANCE !

Here goes the original thread posted by Naichi-san:

***For any self-righteous, self-important "teachers" that think they're somehow above such sentiments, please exit this thread now.***

For nearly three years, I've lived among these people, teaching in various schools in various programs for various age groups. I can confidently say that I've experienced the best and worst aspects of being an English "teacher" in Japan, and I've come to this conclusion...if you'll pardon my language-- Japanese housewife mothers are the absolute stupidest, most moronic, naive, baseless, senseless and idiotic ____S I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I mean that.

These moronic twats bring their ill-behaved children to shylock scam eikaiwa schools, shelling out thousands of dollars, all in the false hope that their children will somehow (spending 40 minutes per week with a genuine "gaijin") become NE-TI-BU-SU-PI-KA (of which the Japanese staff assure them). As ridiculous as these eikaiwa claims are, these dimwit nip wives actually believe that such a miniscule, useless "course" will turn their children into progressive and intellectual communicators in a foreign language. I'm sorry....but show me an American woman stupid enough to believe such claims and I'll show you a brave frenchman and heterosexual Catholic priest.

Even more ridiculous is the introduction of "pre-preschool" English programs for ONE YEAR OLD TODDLERS! Little stinking brats that can't even speak 10 words of Japanese are now being placed in ENGLISH LANGUAGE courses? You'd sooner teach a ____ing dog to play poker, but don't let the nip housewives in on this revelation! And the most stunning, absolutely astouding part is that these programs are exploding at such a rate that schools like NOVA and ECC are opening HUNDREDS (more than one per day) of toddler sattelite branches to accomodate the demand for such shameless programs-- THESE IDIOT MOTHERS ARE BUYING UP TODDLER PROGRAMS ALMOST AS FAST AS THEY WASTE THEIR ROBOTIC HUSBAND'S PAYCHECK ON WHORE-ESQUE LOUIS VUITTON PURSES!

I've traveled quite a bit in my time; I've seen dozens of countries; I've settled in countless cultures; but believe me when I say that JAPANESE WOMEN ARE THE ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST BREED OF USELESS, BRAINLESS, SUPERFICIAL AND ILL-CONCEIVED morons that I've ever come across....in any country, in any culture and in any situation.

The saddest aspect of this entire disorder is that Japan was once a country of morals, and values, and respect for tradition and culture; today, that same country has become one of vanity, reverence for anything (and I mean, ANYTHING) Western, and an absolute aversion toward anything smelling of their own culture and history. Basically, Japan has become a whore, the its only client is Westernization and degradation.

I leave this country shortly, and before any of you self-righteous jagoff gajin chime in with your generic "good riddance" or "if you don't like it, leave" or "you never belonged here anyway" comments, allow me to remind you all of one simple fact:

YOU ARE THE REAL PLAGUE HERE. YOU, AND YOUR IDEALS, AND THE SICKENING PHENOMENON OF WESTERNIZATION. YOU ARE THE PLAGUE DESTROYING WHAT WAS ONCE A PURE COUNTRY OF PURE VALUES AND PURE GOALS. THE PROBLEM IN JAPAN LIES NOT IN THE DISSENT AMONG THE PROUD FEW, BUT WITHIN THE NUMEROUS YOUTHS WHOSE MINDS HAVE BEEN POISONED BY PERVERSE AND DEVIANT GAIJIN AND THE FOOLHARDY JAPANESE POLITICIANS WHO ALLOWED SUCH FOREIGN FILTH TO PERVADE THE JAPANESE COLLECTIVE MIND. SHAME ON YOU, AND SHAME ON US ALL FOR ALLOWING SUCH A SITUATION TO EVER OCCUR. SHAME ON US ALL.

A very sad and sobering message.

Remember the good old days when the Japanese fought so desperately in the face of pain and death to preserve their way of life. They were so mercilessly punished by the monster they fought that they might have gotten used to being ass-raped and stoped resisting.

THe war against the Japanese People didn't end when the bombs stopped falling. The merciless war to destroy any evidence that a unique people once existed there continues to this day. The Galactic empire forced a constitution they wrote on Japan, racist treaties, and bombarded Ajpan with the scourge of mass media advertising and telling PPL "you have to have this piece of worhtless ____t". The attitude is more and more western and materialistic. Morals are steadily ddecaying as tradition is further alienated.

I hate modern Western culture! It makes me want to puke! All I want in this life is to throw it down and live a REAL Japanese life. There's alot more to it than kimonos, but the Kimono is an outward expression of a value system that is vanishing all over the world.

I am so angery with America mostly for westernizing Japan and mercilessly bombing Japan during WWII. Japan at first didn't want it and built up defences. After a long, bloddy struggl, they were forced into submission and the Witch King sat on his winged beast and hurled fire on anyone who had hope left in them. Now darkness reigns. The world is inslaved.

Comment

Originally posted by kimonolover
      RI hate modern Western culture! It makes me want to puke! All I want in this life is to throw it down and live a REAL Japanese life. There's alot more to it than kimonos, but the Kimono is an outward expression of a value system that is vanishing all over the world.

I am so angery with America mostly for westernizing Japan and mercilessly bombing Japan during WWII. Japan at first didn't want it and built up defences. After a long, bloddy struggl, they were forced into submission and the Witch King sat on his winged beast and hurled fire on anyone who had hope left in them. Now darkness reigns. The world is inslaved.
      If you hate western culture you are going to HATE Japan. Lot os buildings and skyscrapers.

No one wears kimonos during the day. One of my students wore a yukata to class and i did a double take as its so rare to see students wearing Japanese clothing to work or school.

Comment

Remember the good old days when the Japanese fought so desperately in the face of pain and death to preserve their way of life. They were so mercilessly punished by the monster they fought that they might have gotten used to being ass-raped and stoped resisting.

THe war against the Japanese People didn't end when the bombs stopped falling. The merciless war to destroy any evidence that a unique people once existed there continues to this day. The Galactic empire forced a constitution they wrote on Japan, racist treaties, and bombarded Ajpan with the scourge of mass media advertising and telling PPL "you have to have this piece of worhtless ____t". The attitude is more and more western and materialistic. Morals are steadily ddecaying as tradition is further alienated.

I hate modern Western culture! It makes me want to puke! All I want in this life is to throw it down and live a REAL Japanese life. There's alot more to it than kimonos, but the Kimono is an outward expression of a value system that is vanishing all over the world.

Good on ya. I'd rather have the 1930's regime in Japan than the current one. Not. Get real you muppet.

Comment

Seems we have potential lovers here...

... in the first and second posters... maybe someday they will be able to actually meet.

Actually, I'm rather amazed by both of them - tremendous imaginations that perhaps someday will be put to good use.

I'm writing this on a warm Osaka afternoon, listen to the clatter outside my window, and it strikes me how both of these posters don't seem to be in touch with Japan as it is in reality. Right now, I hear the noise of a house being constructed, an older man and woman talking on the street, some kids playing. A truck goes by....

... gosh, this could be just about anywhere...

... maybe, just maybe, at the base of things, the Japanese and Japan are more like the rest of the world than some people imagine.

-ft

Comment

Not your token Gaijin................................

Originally posted by freetoken
            ... in the first and second posters... maybe someday they will be able to actually meet.
            Actually, I'm rather amazed by both of them - tremendous imaginations that perhaps someday will be put to good use.
            I'm writing this on a warm Osaka afternoon, listen to the clatter outside my window, and it strikes me how both of these posters don't seem to be in touch with Japan as it is in reality. Right now, I hear the noise of a house being constructed, an older man and woman talking on the street, some kids playing. A truck goes by....
            ... gosh, this could be just about anywhere...
            ... maybe, just maybe, at the base of things, the Japanese and Japan are more like the rest of the world than some people imagine.
            -ft
            Beautiful. Really.

MacTojo,
            A) Don't use the word "Nip". It's Bad. Not Nice, even.
            B) Don't use absolute comparisons. They're silly. Besides, as an American, how can you possibly deride a group who may be the absolute worst, but at least they aren't as bad as a hell of a lot of the self-absorbed, self-obsessed, selfish, beeyatch ass whiny voiced American mothers I've had the displeasure to meet.

As for MacTojo and Kimonolover meeting up, let's hope we're not around for the orgy of reactionary Orientalist crap that is sure to erupt should they do so.

PS Have fun back at home, General.
            PPS I don't disagree with you entirely about the J mother thing, simply that most Americans are too stoopid to have a right to an opinion, and should learn to shut up and take their lessons from their betters, Japanese included.

Not incl. most of the ones on this board, of course. The Few, the Proud, the Not Ugly Americans. Now, there's one country that could use a few more Few Good Men

Comment

I think at lot of MacTojos post was a quote by somebody else.

Not taking sides, to be honest freetokens post is the one I agree with. Just clearing it up. That thread he quoted was somewhere else orginally, a teaching tread I think.

I find it highly unlikely that MacTojo, of all people, would call Japanese "nips".

Comment

Thank you Jay

Kurogane !

That was a post by Naichi ! not me !

Comment

Mas Aplologies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mcalpine
                  Kurogane !

That was a post by Naichi ! not me !
                  Sorry bout that, Herr General.

All my previous comments are now re-directed at Naichi.
                  Did we like him, or like to not like him?
                  Someone remind me please.
                  Daddy getting so old, need nappy time.

Comment

Are you leaving?

McTojo,

Are you leaving Japan?

Bummer! Japan needs you! and me! we should take over and throwe out the infidels!

Comment

Okogamashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

McTojo,
                      Are you leaving Japan?
                      Bummer! Japan needs you! and me! we should take over and throwe out the infidels!
                      Infidels? Are you sure you don't mean Inteldells, the computer acolytes that dress in used notebook covers and run around screaming that everything should be the way it isn't?

PS, KL,
                      you're a fecking moron. Never mind spending money on kimono, buy an F'in brain, man. You might find when you get one that thinking for a change isn't as tiring as it seems to you now.

Comment

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

No No No!

Mactodger and Kimonolover: Truly a match made in (state-shinto) heaven. Please please please get together guys.

Unfortunately it cannot be in Japan as KL is inelegible both for a work visa and for citizenship but surely you can be happy together somewhere; there's a big (role-playing) universe out there just waiting for you boys to ride off into the sunset with a pair of those funny white hankie thingies with the big red circle thingy in the middle around your foreheads on a nice little WWII Japanese plane.

All together now:

"Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!"

Comment

Originally posted by kurogane
                          Infidels? Are you sure you don't mean Inteldells, the computer acolytes that dress in used notebook covers and run around screaming that everything should be the way it isn't?

PS, KL,
                          you're a fecking moron. Never mind spending money on kimono, buy an F'in brain, man. You might find when you get one that thinking for a change isn't as tiring as it seems to you now.
                          I think it's funny that Kimonofreak doesn't see the irony in his post. If he came to Japan, *he'd* be the infidel so he'd have to work to keep himself out.

Granted, I think that would be a positive thing. So please KL, keep the infidels out of Japan by staying at home.

Comment

Originally posted by stillnosheep
                            Unfortunately it cannot be in Japan as KL is inelegible both for a work visa and for citizenship but surely you can be happy together somewhere; "
                            That should be "ineligible". ( is used when you are listing things in a group.

No glass houses around your neck of the woods?

Comment

Sorry for the long absence.

First of all ,

Kimonolover I'm not leaving Japan. I don't know where that rumour came from. I've lived here now for almost three years and I intend to live here a little while longer. I am your buddy , and together we can fly off into the Golden sunset into the circlular Orb hues of the suns rings in our Zero fighters and bomb the hell out of Pyongyang. We can climb Mount Fujii together and shout "tendon banzai tendon banzai" then commit suppeku. And as our bodies collapse from the final stroke of the incision of our blades the sun will break forth into the heavens. And as the suns rays shine upon the inhabitants of The Land of the Rising Sun we will know within our minds and hearts that our death was not in vain.

McTojo
                              Last edited by mcalpine; 2005-06-11, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X