X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George F. Bush - Phooey on him!

I can't believe that "Jerk-off" George F. Bush is still in office. He REALLY f*cked up when he sent troops into Iraq. I'd like to see him be one of the troops and see if he likes it. He's definitely not my President. I'm glad that I'm not the U.S. Man, another 4 years with him in office would drive me insane. Phooey on him!

P.S. Phooey on anyone who believes in using "politically correct" vocabulary, too!

While I agree with the point that GWB is one of the worst things to ever happen to America, the point is?

Comment

max and other yankees

Originally posted by madmaxxam
      While I agree with the point that GWB is one of the worst things to ever happen to America, the point is?
      One things is for sure, America is goin down. Like all empires throughout history it has passed the phases of birth, development, dominance and now finally the contemporary phase is DIEING.

Comment

There have been worse, much worse presidents

I agree that america is like Rome in its decline. Culturally, the country is decaying into nothing! The government barely works. And stuff,

However, Like I have sed B-4, Bush isn't soooooo bad. Firsdt off, F isn't his middle initial. 2nd, his policy towards Japan is MUCH nicer than that of Bill Clinton who was a giant turd sandwich if you want my openion. I can tell you with personal experiance that importing kimonos is ALOT easier now with Bush in the white house that before!

I don't care about Iraq or if america SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be there. The real issues is that JApan has been able to exercise alot more autonomy and is working to hopefully become a normal, sovreign country before long with a REAL cosstitution that was written by JAPANESE PPL and a REAL military and not a SDF. That sounds lame. I wish they had a grand sounding military, like "IJN", "IJAF" and "IJA". THe UK has the Royal MArines, Royal ari Force, Royal NAvy. Y not Japan? That's what I care about.

Restore the glory and splendor of JApan! everything else can wait.

Comment

Hey kimonolover

Originally posted by kimonolover
          I agree that america is like Rome in its decline. Culturally, the country is decaying into nothing! The government barely works. And stuff,

However, Like I have sed B-4, Bush isn't soooooo bad. Firsdt off, F isn't his middle initial. 2nd, his policy towards Japan is MUCH nicer than that of Bill Clinton who was a giant turd sandwich if you want my openion. I can tell you with personal experiance that importing kimonos is ALOT easier now with Bush in the white house that before!

I don't care about Iraq or if america SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be there. The real issues is that JApan has been able to exercise alot more autonomy and is working to hopefully become a normal, sovreign country before long with a REAL cosstitution that was written by JAPANESE PPL and a REAL military and not a SDF. That sounds lame. I wish they had a grand sounding military, like "IJN", "IJAF" and "IJA". THe UK has the Royal MArines, Royal ari Force, Royal NAvy. Y not Japan? That's what I care about.

Restore the glory and splendor of JApan! everything else can wait.
          I don t understand why are you so hotheaded about Japan`s national intersts? Are you an extreme Japanese nationalist? Are you a gaijin?
          I can t remember clearly from the other posts, but I think you re from US.
          There is a saying from Balkans : `better Turk from the Turk itself` meaning other people who wanted to become something different for which they considered it was better- in this case switching from American to Japanese had to prove themselves a lot more and became shovinists, extreme religious fanatics etc. In the Balkans they did genocide against their own people and called themselves `Turks`. If that is what you want to be I feel pitty for you.

Comment

And yeah...

No matter how hard you try you can not change what you are, you will just look ridiciolous.
            Not saying that it s not OK to change your identity if you feel an authentic need to do so, but if your need contains hate towards your previous identity - the need is not authentic itself.

Comment

I don't hate the person that I am...

I don't hate the way my face looks. I don't hate all of Western culture, or even all of American culture (I capitolized the 'A' this time). I do hate what america has done in the past century and what it is becoming. There are places in this country that I'd like to live in, liek the mountains. Whether I live in Japan or America, I want to livce in the mountains!

I do want to see Japan dignified. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with JApan having a constitution that was written by Japanese people and for JApanese people? I wish the Japanese would sign their own Declaration of Independance and tell the Galactic Empire to stick it!

Am I insane or dilusional because I want to see that happen and think it's unjust that it isn't happening? I hope some even bigger fish has the Galactic Empire for lunch sometime and the Galactic Empire has to except the same unbearable surrender terms as Japan and except a constitution written by and for a foreign government and a perpetual occupation and perpetual shame and reminders of defeat and guilt for generations to come.

Then PPL would be saying "We Americans should have a constitution WE wrote and have our own military and not with a sissy name either.

SO why is that too much to ask? Are JApanese people inheranlty untrustworthy? IS The USA inherantly trustworthy and benevelant? Is America divinely imparted with the wisdom and moral authority to rule the earth and others liek the JApanese to live at their mercy and good pleasure?

Comment

Thanks for your concern, noskich, but...

Originally posted by noskich
                One things is for sure, America is goin down. Like all empires throughout history it has passed the phases of birth, development, dominance and now finally the contemporary phase is DIEING.
                Astute historical observation my floppy-eared friend, but before you start holding your breath for America to DIE, I suggest you have a look at Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley, a macro-historian at Georgetown U. who makes a pretty good case that the traditional rhythm of the rise and fall of empires is not a constant but can be altered, maybe even extended indefinitely, by new developments in technology, communication, etc., not to mention by the unpredictable interaction of such a diverse populace and everchanging demographics. In other words, the measure you're using may not apply anymore, 'cept as a sign of your own wishful thinking.

Comment

Oh yeah Manuel...

I agree. Phooey on George F. Bush. Phooey phooey phooey!!

Comment

as an fyi his name is
                    george herbert walker bush
                    there is no F

I think he will probably go down in history as the president who rolled back personal liberties for the sake of national security and for starting the 2nd foreign policy fiasco of the post world war in Iraq. Or perhaps if you prefer the first foreign policy fiasco of the 21st century.

Perhpas if Condi Rice becomes the next president of america then HW could also become known for giving her the opportunity to prove her stones.

Honestly I don:t like his religious ethnocentristic tendancies, nor do I think he is very intelligent. Perhaps a nice guy, but not smart.

Clinton for all his faults was sharp and on the ball.

The sooner the US has a non southern president the better IMO.

Comment

Bush is an Idiot, but for every dumb ____ president America has had. some good one have come after them. Kimonolover my man, you need to visit a shrink and get your self sorted out. Japan started the war and if they could do it over again they would, so don`t come spouting your dillusional crap here. That`s like the Japanese portraying themselves as victims. There are a lot of people in this country who would love to start crap again.
                      Silly wabbitt you are dreaming, I myself do not particularly like a lot of what America is doing, but it is not dying, it is just going thru some difficult times. So keep on dreaming your typical European dreams, because it will not happen in your lifetime.
                      Last edited by Blues; 2005-06-20, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Well, to get technical about it...

Originally posted by donpaulo
                        as an fyi his name is
                        george herbert walker bush
                        there is no F
                        As an FYI, the current president is simply George W. Bush -- H.W. refers to his father.

But I like the F. I usually find myself referring to him as George F-ing Bush anyway.

Once more for the record... Phooey!

Comment

If you don't like bush...

... make me the next prez. I've never been drunk, never smoked pot, never had wild affairs with white house interns, I am not affiliated with oil companies, I oppose the 'patriot act', i am not related to drug dealers, etc.

That makes me a pretty clean guy. I have never had a speeding ticket either. With me as the Commander in Chief of the US military forces, things couldn't possibly go wrong! Just imagine, really, imagine, how great the world would be. I wouldn't ____ around with Kosovo or Iraq. They're gonna be a problem as long as we're involved anyway. I think there ar emore important issues. We need to protect our own freedom before we proclaim to be giving it to others. laws like the patriot act and federal judges and the EPA are more of a threat than any external force.

Comment

SOme guy at Georgetown can't defy nature.

Oh if you think the Galactic Empire will last forever, that theory, not law or fact, came from a turd sandwich who probably was saying what he and some others wanted to hear. I hope you don't think Rome or any other great historic empire wanted to fall or decline or didn't try to save themselves.
                            That's like saying "I can speed indefinately and never get a ticket" Maybe, I could get away with it outside of SC for a while, but, eventually, there's gonna be a cop where I didn't plan on one being. I don't have to argue with you, we're wasting our time. ANyway, the Galactic Empire will fall someday. It is the course of nature.

Comment

Blues, what makes you so sure...

What makes you so sure Japan would cause trouble fro the Evil Empire if they could? I have had one person say that to me before.

Waht I sed b-4 wasn't dilusional crap. That's what PPL like you say because you don't agree with it, so you label it and try to isolate me so noone will thnk I am capable of saying something intelligent.

I was raising a legitimate question. If any one besides the US had won WWII and treated another country the way the US did, heads would be rolling and there'd be alot of boo-hooing about atrocities, human rights violations and all that crap.

The only dilusional crap here is that america is or was just and righteous.

Comment

Working...
                              X