X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant follow...got lost

it took me an hour just to learn how to post a message wow this is new to me...im lost but its alright my first time dakara...

hello to all gaijin in japan im soon to be gaijin too but as of the moment im still waiting for my spouse visa to arrive.

will somebody clear this to me, how long will it take for me to be in japan? i just got married last august of 2005 and my husband just registered our marriage last october in their city hall.

i am looking forward to be in japan by early next year to be with my husband, is this possible?

itsumo,
    mikan

Originally posted by mikan1227
    it took me an hour just to learn how to post a message wow this is new to me...im lost but its alright my first time dakara...

hello to all gaijin in japan im soon to be gaijin too but as of the moment im still waiting for my spouse visa to arrive.

will somebody clear this to me, how long will it take for me to be in japan? i just got married last august of 2005 and my husband just registered our marriage last october in their city hall.

i am looking forward to be in japan by early next year to be with my husband, is this possible?

itsumo,
    mikan
    Spouse visa should take a couple of weeks. once you get your certificate of eligibility you can take it to the embassy or consulate and exchange it for your visa.

technically you could probably get the CoE from the embassy and fly to japan and then change to a spouse visa once you arrive in the country.

Im sure your husband thinks you are a gaijin now as he married one, so welcome to the club

Comment

many thanks

hey paulh thank you for your time, hope it will not take longer time for me to be in japan.

and thank you for welcoming me...just wondering, is it easy for a gaijin like us to land a job in japan? im not fluent in their language just a conversation level you think i can find a job there?

Comment

some kangae for anata

Originally posted by mikan1227
        hey paulh thank you for your time, hope it will not take longer time for me to be in japan.
        and thank you for welcoming me...just wondering, is it easy for a gaijin like us to land a job in japan? im not fluent in their language just a conversation level you think i can find a job there?
        eto ne, it isn't like totally itsumo kantan, da kedo sometimes watashiachi mitai na gaijin like us can shigoto dekiru.

Demo, you're gonna have to, like, totally sagasu your oshiri off with only coversational nihongo, so get out asoko, and like, totally, ganbare.
        Paul, any jogen for kanojo??

PS I love Japaneez Oranges, too.

Comment

Working...
        X