Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man's body found shoved into case

Originally posted by GaijinPot Daily News
    CHIRYU, Aichi -- An adult male's body was found stuffed into a traveling case here Sunday, police said.

The identity of the man remains unknown and police are treating his death as a murder.

TV reports said a Chinese man living in the apartment near where the body was found is currently being regarded as the prime suspect.
    Here we go again...!

Soba

Originally posted by Stone-Cold Soba
    Here we go again...!

Soba
    yeah i wanted to comment on that too but kept getting invalid links....
    that just jumped out and grabbed me.... i mean there is no reason given for why they suspect the chinese guy... just that he is the main suspect and that he is chinese
    ai ai caramba

Comment

Will wait for further news to emerge, but we all know how bad foreign crime is.

The J-trash crimewave can be conveniently glossed over however.

Comment

Actually four cops visited my work this morning. Apparently our silent alarm had been tried when my boss opened the place up.

I could see their eyes boring into me. They just stared and stared with a look which was not at all comfortable.

I have had mostly had good experiences with Japan's boys in blue, but I certainly do feel the mistrust setting in, or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay
          Actually four cops visited my work this morning. Apparently our silent alarm had been tried when my boss opened the place up.

I could see their eyes boring into me. They just stared and stared with a look which was not at all comfortable.

I have had mostly had good experiences with Japan's boys in blue, but I certainly do feel the mistrust setting in, or maybe I'm just paranoid.
          Paranoia, maybe, but you'd more than likely have felt their suspicion for a reason, that is to say that they say you as a suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone-Cold Soba
            Here we go again...!

Soba

Oh come on. There are a lot of bad Chinese in Japan in recent years.

My bet is it was the chinese dude.

House break ins and so on.

Chinese triads taking over the Yakuza turf in Kabukicho and so on.

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Comment

Working...
            X