Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Christmas!

Greetings, Namaste here!!

Snow! Snow!..and more snow!! What`s it like in your neck of the woods?

Here in Nagoya it`s been snowing all day (thursday), and I would say there`s about 3-5 inches on the ground now in my neighborhood. The snow is supposed to keep commin down through the night and continue tommorow. Looks like we`ll be havin a White Christmas!!!

Regards,

Nice and warm here, no chance of a white christmas.

Comment

snow snow and more fecking snow
      today ppl were just abandoning their cars on the side of the road where they had slid and were walking away
      saw about 30 accidents too
      thank god for 4 wheel drive and snow tyres.

Comment

Snow

Well when the 24th rolls around, go outside and look at all the white covering and enjoy the silence and the beauty of it all. I wish Tokyo would get some white stuff.....

Comment

the street where i live

Originally posted by richard
          Well when the 24th rolls around, go outside and look at all the white covering and enjoy the silence and the beauty of it all. I wish Tokyo would get some white stuff.....
          just for you richard....
          Last edited by eku; 2006-03-14, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richard
            though it'd be very beautiful to see white christmas in tokyo, i don't wanna freeze to death, richard.

as long as i am inside with こたつ&みかん, it's ok to snow.

Comment

There were people sliding around on the road in front of my office (close to Nagoya station). I couldn`t find my bicycle when I looked for it because it looked like every other bike in the area - an oddly shaped thing covered in powdered sugar.

For a guy from Arizona, this is pretty cool

KEEP IT COMING, EVIL SNOW LORD.

Comment

Winter...Hooray!!

I think winter here in Hokkaido is quite lovely. My one beef is the ice-slicked roads. Crossing those slippery things forces you to learn a new style of walking...or die.

Comment

Originally posted by Bree
                  There were people sliding around on the road in front of my office (close to Nagoya station). I couldn`t find my bicycle when I looked for it because it looked like every other bike in the area - an oddly shaped thing covered in powdered sugar.

For a guy from Arizona, this is pretty cool : )

KEEP IT COMING, EVIL SNOW LORD.

DUDE!!!

I'm right there with ya! Err... I wish I were... I'm in AZ right now... Downtown Tempe... near ASU.

雪が大好きですね?AZは厚いね?

Comment

An ASU guy, huh? I was a Wildcat, myself, but had a bunch of friends that went straight from Central high and Brophy to ASU. Good school.

アリゾナは「暑い」と言ってもなんだか十分表現してないかん じがするけど。。 頭のなかが沸くほど暑い。

Nagoya isn`t much of an improvement over Phoenix/Tempe/Mesa/Scottsdale, etc. in the summer, but it`s nice to have snow in the winter here.

Comment

Aaaah what I would give to have a white Christmas. However the chances of that are nil. Enjoy the white Christmas you lucky ones.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Comment

Forget snow, I want one of those skiing emu`s from the `We want snow!` CM campaign.

Comment

Here in Tsukuba Ibaraki just a cold cold biting wind with no snow it truly sucks.

Why can't we have snow in Kanto ? ( Cry , Cry )

Comment

I wanted a white christmas in Tokyo

Cross my fingers for New years.

Comment

There was snow in Tokyo last new years, so who know?s

Comment

Working...
                              X