Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan raids a N. Korean freighter

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse



X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Japan raids a N. Korean freighter

    Go Japan GO!!
    http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jh...=rss/worldNews

  • #2
    Good to see the North Koreans up to no good again, and the Japanese taking no nonsense from them.

    East Asian affairs aren't so interesting if KJI's boys aren't playing up.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is news?

      They're doing a routine ship inspection for God's sake!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morning Star
        This is news?

        They're doing a routine ship inspection for God's sake!
        Friends, Romans and country men... come on... I'm just trying to cheer up this country. One gold medal, for heaven's sake

        Comment


        • #5
          And that medal in the poofy sport of figure skating. Now the Japanese will be more gay than usual as they all rush out to learn figure skating.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by agnosto
            And that medal in the poofy sport of figure skating. Now the Japanese will be more gay than usual as they all rush out to learn figure skating.
            ... and curling!!

            Poofters, geezers, and gaijins... O, MY!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by m2pi
              ... and curling!!

              Poofters, geezers, and gaijins... O, MY!!!
              curling, shuffleboard on ice. Anybody under the age of 50 playing this "sport" should be sent to therapy. Additionally, all players should be forced to wear plaid pants pulled up to their chests.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by agnosto
                curling, shuffleboard on ice. Anybody under the age of 50 playing this "sport" should be sent to therapy. Additionally, all players should be forced to wear plaid pants pulled up to their chests.
                Well Exsqueeze me!
                But that is a Scottish sport you are demeaning. It was invented in the distant past to help folk enjoy the long cold winters. It was probably also designed to help keep people fit when they would normally get very little exercise, (you try brushing like a maniac on a frozen loch). Folk had to do something to stay strong so they could still kick the sh!t out of the English when spring came around.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by arisuta
                  Well Exsqueeze me!
                  But that is a Scottish sport you are demeaning. It was invented in the distant past to help folk enjoy the long cold winters. It was probably also designed to help keep people fit when they would normally get very little exercise, (you try brushing like a maniac on a frozen loch). Folk had to do something to stay strong so they could still kick the sh!t out of the English when spring came around.
                  The Scotts also invented golf........GOLF!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by agnosto
                    The Scotts also invented golf........GOLF!!!!
                    Hmmm, well there is a bit of controversy about that. It's reckoned that the first golf course was definitely in Scotland, Musselburgh I think, but it's also thought that it was a solidification of a Dutch pasttime. What had been a very informal whacking about of a ball during a walk became the codified game that still bores us silly today, (except when cutie Asian girls are playing and showing off their belly buttons).
                    Last edited by arisuta; 2006-03-16, 11:54 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Robin Williams: [talking about the invention of golf]

                      Here's my idea for a sport. I knock a ball in a gopher hole.
                      "Like pool"
                      ____ off pool, not with a straight stick, with a little ____ed up stick. I whack a ball its goes in a gopher hole.
                      "Oh you mean like croquet?"
                      "____ croquet. I put the hole hundreds of yards away. Oh ____ of ya,
                      "Oh like a bowling thing?"
                      "Not straight I put ____ in the way. Like trees and bushes and high grass. So you can lose you ____ing ball. And go hacking away with a ____ing tire iron. Whacking away, and each time you miss you feel like you'll have a stroke. ____ that's what we'll call it, a stroke, cause each time you miss you feel like you're going to die.
                      Oh great, oh and here's the better part this is brilliant. Right near the end I'll put a little flat piece with a little flag to give you ____ing hope. But then I'll put a little pool and a sand box to ____ with your ball again. Ay, you'll be there cracking you ass, jacking away in the sand, "oh and you do this one time?" "____ no. 18 ____ing times."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eku
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Robin Williams: [talking about the invention of golf]

                        Here's my idea for a sport. I knock a ball in a gopher hole.
                        "Like pool"
                        ____ off pool, not with a straight stick, with a little ____ed up stick. I whack a ball its goes in a gopher hole.
                        "Oh you mean like croquet?"
                        "____ croquet. I put the hole hundreds of yards away. Oh ____ of ya,
                        "Oh like a bowling thing?"
                        "Not straight I put ____ in the way. Like trees and bushes and high grass. So you can lose you ____ing ball. And go hacking away with a ____ing tire iron. Whacking away, and each time you miss you feel like you'll have a stroke. ____ that's what we'll call it, a stroke, cause each time you miss you feel like you're going to die.
                        Oh great, oh and here's the better part this is brilliant. Right near the end I'll put a little flat piece with a little flag to give you ____ing hope. But then I'll put a little pool and a sand box to ____ with your ball again. Ay, you'll be there cracking you ass, jacking away in the sand, "oh and you do this one time?" "____ no. 18 ____ing times."
                        Lol. spot on description. A good walk wasted. Let's face it though, where else but on a golf course can a white guy get to dress like a black pimp? (also a Robin Williams joke, no offence anyone)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by agnosto
                          The Scotts also invented golf........GOLF!!!!

                          They also put up a statue for Mel Gibson for playing William Wallace when the real Wallace doesn't even have a statue of his own.

                          Every man dies...not every man really lives ..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Steve Jobs
                            They also put up a statue for Mel Gibson for playing William Wallace when the real Wallace doesn't even have a statue of his own.

                            Every man dies...not every man really lives ..
                            oh god, now i have NO respect for them

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Steve Jobs
                              They also put up a statue for Mel Gibson for playing William Wallace when the real Wallace doesn't even have a statue of his own.

                              Every man dies...not every man really lives ..
                              Yes we do, there is a statue of him on the front of the Wallace Monument in Stirling, which also houses his broadsword. http://www.nationalwallacemonument.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X