X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan's Island of Diversity - Chichi Jima

With all due respect to Kent Brockman, I should like to break this story to the faithful users of gaijinpot.com. This is a story about Chichi Jima, an island originally settled by Western seafaring types, but has now come under Japanese rule. Please enjoy.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...me%2Dheadlines

Re: Japan's Island of Diversity - Chichi Jima

It is decidedly beneath my regal status to log onto an internet site to access The News.

I BRING THE NEWS.

The Latino Times? Don`t I pay those people to scrub the stalks of my rhododendrons in and around my sprawling 144 hectare backyard garden?

Comment

Hey Kent - what's the last piece of news you contributed to the faithful users of gaijinpot.com? You're just a lazy anchorman. You've lost your edge, basking in the glow of your several local area Emmy awards. But I'm young and hungry. Remember how I pounded the pavement day in and day out during the '97/98 season in search of breaking news for the small paper Steve and I ran? And how I concurrently managed to cheat on Kelly, reconcile with her, and cut her loose again? Step aside old timer,there's a new purveyor of news around here!

Comment

Mr Walsh! This typing protege of Abe "Fish" Vigoda comes to the Gaijin Pot as a refuge from the daily toil of the studio. The gaffers don`t gaff themselves there you know!

I`m not posting my earth shattering scoops on some Asian website visited by the same 17 degenerate alcoholic ex-pats on a daily basis.

Comment

Where then can we learn the news from Kent Brockman? Must we move to Springfield, USA? I don't think 'Eye on Springfield' is broadcast over SkyPerfecTV. Until such time as KB lives up to his self-created hype, I'll will continue to scrap and claw and scour the globe to bring relevant news to the castaways of gaijinpot.com.

Comment

There is a website of sorts that is purportedly associated with Kent Brockman. Rejected news items for "Eye over Springfield" from back in the day. Or so I`m led to believe...

It`s quality and workmanship are both appallingly shoddy. Truly an eyesore. If I knew how to shut it down I would. Perhaps it`s covered in the "Advanced HTML" workshop...

Nevertheless, The News is The News and The News must get through.

http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/sapporo_news/

Comment

Working...
            X