X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse & Economy Suck

I thank god that I am in Japan. For a while there it looked liked I would be better off to be in the US. But now I feel damned sorry for the fools that went home to the US now.

Bush has ran a stake through the economy. Apparently nobody has jobs back home. Not English Teachers nor IT Engineers. It is a terrible time to move back to the US.

And to top it off!!
    Now the goverment is condoning Sexual Abuse against Children...

http://discover.npr.org/features/fea...l?wfId=1356241

F-that. I'm staying in Japan.

Re: Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse & Econ

Not to speak about the evil things US did to the world recently.

Comment

Re: Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse &

Please refreain from making narrow and simple minded comments without any evidence to support your views. Don't you realize how dumb it sounds to say "nobody at home has jobs"? And it's also impossible for one man to"drive a stake through the economy".

Comment

AntiWar wrote:

> Not to speak about the evil things US did to the world
        > recently.

Yeah. Wasn't that brutal to show those pictures of mutilated leaders?
        I was appauled. I dont know any American that would even think to do something crappy like that.

I forgot to mention the quasi-military rule in effect in the domestic US
        My neighborhood was bad enough with LA cops in the first place. With the new 3 strikes (crimes) and get 25 to life in jail for *shoplifting*.

Now it is said to be even much worse.

Comment

Westsan, I was really scared when I saw what US politicians and US army are doing there. About the killing and exposing the bodies of Iraq leaders, and then overjoying over their murder, I cannot see any difference between the animals and the human beings.

I do not understand why American/British people do not make Bush/Blair resign for all their lies and crimes.

It true that in USA they envision to imprison a person for just downloading music? I read this in Daily Yomiuri. How scary.

Comment

Re: Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse &

There seems to be a double standard here .At the beginning of the war the Iraqi's tv showed the bodies of dead Americans and everyone in the US was appalled that they would show such a thing and shouting about the inhumanity and Geneva Convention.
            Now the American tv stations are showing the dead bodies of the 2 sons of Saddam.
            What Gives??

Comment

Re: Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse &a

Shonai Ben wrote:

> What Gives??

It is my perception that the Republican party which had been out of power for a long time has stolen the power stage and do not have much respect for the democratic process (ie: votes, elections, gerrymandering, etc.).

US is best-san>>

I will say it again in more specific terms and I doubt anybody will mistake me as you have

Nobody (esp. Minorities) has a job in the US.
              Because of the instability of the economy created by Bush.

Comment

Do not forget also that each of the bodies had about 20 bullets inside, so the American soldiers were shooting in them even when they were already dead, they did not try to catch them and imprison them, shooting 20 times in a dead person, such a monstrosity. Too much henious crimes on Bush' and Blair's hands. OK, if Saddam was a monster, what are they?

Comment

Too bad there is no Democratic process that will pull him out of there 2 years ago.

Comment

Re: Stay in Japan: US Condones Sexual Child Abuse & Economy

Bush may be pretty bad, but you can't tell me that any of the current Demotratic Presidential nominees would really be doing any better in office right now.

Hell, can you even begin to imagine how President Al Gore might have dealt with September 11th??!!! We'd still be having focus groups and image consultants...

Basically, both the US and Japan have crap-ass politicians, but I can earn more money and have a better standard of living here...not to mention a lot more dates!!

Comment

Mark>>

Dont take this personal,,, but are you obtuse???
                      Gore as lame as he is would have kept the Clinton administration ,that had plans to ace out Bin Laden in effect, mostly in tact.

And the plan could have been effected before the atack.
                      You need understand that Bush is a failed reactive. He has made no effective proactive moves to protect the nation (not to mention jobs).

BTW: Trying not to be biased I honestly believe that every one of the Democratic candidates would have done better at curcumvented the coming quagmire.

Comment

AntiWar: You didn't hear how the US military was fired upon several times trying to approach the 2 sons and capture them? After determining that capture was not an option they took them out? So what does it matter how many times they are shot?

The photos were released to show the Iraqi people that the sons had indeed been killed - there was too much doubt that it was all a lie. What else can you do?

The US will prevail - Sadam will be found and killed - weapons will be found.

Comment

really?

Comment

EW said >>The US will prevail - Sadam will be found and killed - weapons will be found.<<

I think you mean--- The US will prevail - Sadam will be found and killed - weapons will be manufactured! Uhhhh... I mean, uhhh....... planted! Oops!! Sorry, heheheh, uhhh.... slight slip there...... uhhhh....... ????

Sure, okay.

Comment

Post Edited (09-24-03 21:32)

Comment

Working...
                              X