• No Subject

Post Edited (10-13-03 22:36)

Post Edited (04-10-04 11:48)

Re: Survey: Are the Japanese Men Sukebe?? or the Chinese Wom

Stop trolling.
    Moderator, where are you?

Comment

...do you actually care or are you just writing for the sake of writing something?

...or, does your employer require you to keep writing stupid stuff?

Comment

Glenski, more irritating than Westsan's incessant posting is your unceasing requests for him to stop. If you don't think a topic concerns you then why don't you just ignore it. You are really getting on my nerves.

Comment

I care.

I think Japan is getting a bad rap on the recent incident hyped by the Chinese
          who have no moral compunction to stop their women from whoring.

Comment

To: Jean-Genie,

I don't see how Glenski is getting on your nerves. If you can tell Glenski to ignore stuff he doesn't like, can you also ignore stuff you don't like? The answer is No because if you can, Glenski wouldn't be on your nerves, right? So please don't tell people to do things you can't even do it yourself. I think Glenski simply doesn't want to trivialize this forum.

Comment

When I went to China a few years back (Beijing and Shanghai), there were dozens of whores slinking about anywhere you looked!

They were not the low-end, street hooker slags, but rather the upwardly-mobile, "I'm a pretty Chinese girl looking for a Capitalist to fill me in on the latest current events"type of call-girl. Or, in other words, they were hanging about in the tourist areas, tarted up and looking for a wealthy western man to shag.

Prostitution is, of course, illegal in China. Did that stop anyone? Hell, no!! The Cops are probably getting a piece of the action, in both the economic and literal senses...

Comment

Daving, that's one of the funniest posts I've read for a while on this forum. You make a good point.

Comment

Glenski simply doesn't want to trivialize this forum.
                  Oh, NO!?
                  what with off topic commentary? He doesnt want to trivialize this forum?

Comment

Ishihara said the Chinese were ignorant .
                    Kanagawa governor Matsuzawa said this one:
                    [link=http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20031103-00002056-mai-pol]http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20031103-00002056-mai-pol[/link]

For you that dont a rough translation would be:
                    中国なんかからいろいろ就学だとか学生だとかといって ビザを使って入ってくるけども、実際はみんなこそ泥。 みんな悪いことやって帰るんです
                    Chinese enter Japan saying various reasons like apprenticeships and to study to get a visa but in actuality they are scum. They all do something bad and then go home.
                    Another "hatsugen mondai" hot off the press...(^_^.)

Comment

Well daving, having to read the same old "get off this forum" "stop trolling" reply from him to practically every single one of Westsan's posts is more than I can bear. So I guess one complaint from me is justified after his 85000 or so.

Comment

To Jean-genie:

Every one is entitled to his/her opinion, this is not Communist China! You can complaint 1,2,3 or hundreds times if you like. But that is not what I was talking about...

and to be fair to Glenski (I don't know who he is) you forgot to mention his helpful contribution to this forum, you only mentioned what you personally don't like and not the reason for his doing so...

but you know what? Sometimes it takes years and as long as it would take to get a message out, some people, you know, just won't get it. It took more than 85 years to have a democratic regime in Russia!

Westsan: Oh,NO!? What with off topic commentary....

Oh, YEAH!; orginally post was deleted completely right after my post. I wonder...

Comment

Happened in China,Chinese hotel,organised by a Chinese madam,Chinese prostitutes,Japanese customers.The fault is leaning well and truly Chinas way.

Comment

But the Japanese took part...

Comment

Yes Japanese took part so we should proportion the blame.
                              AND Glenski is a nob.

Comment

Working...
                              X