Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

Wonder what kind of dramas this will start??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what kind of dramas this will start??

So westie, something I found on your Blacktokyo site. I see you didnt win.

peckerwood =(n) Derogatory term for a white person.

"Let's have an election to detirmine who should be President of BT. That is the true democratic method.

I, NWA, have a well financed campaign to become president. I have an impecable record and have extensive experience both technically and professionaly that I would use to boost the usership and status of BlackTokyo.com.
    I have been a manager for 3 years and have 6 years in Internet Technology. I am a graduated Japan expert. I will soon achieve the 1kyuu (First level) Japanese Proficiency exam and thus offer more than any of the other candidates.

If you want to see me in action of late please visit to see how I currently have the nearly the entire peckerwood membership of gaijinpot.com under my thumb as westsan.

I am also in Tokyo and my connections and Japanese language skills will be used to better and further the ambitions of all at BlackTokyo.com. I would encourage Barbeque's and functions with other groups that will not only make BlackTokyo.com pay for itself but generate a revenue for further benifits (all of which I would make transparent).
    Your vote please!

Thank you"

Re: Wonder what kind of dramas this will start??

Oh boy! wait until chairo comes on this thread....

.....You've used the word "black"!!....You better hide!

Comment

I too was curious as to what kind of drama this would cause so I let it go hoping it would heat up.so I could squash it...

...but considering how it has been like snail speed around here these days, as usual i have to do the "heating up" myself because mr. north-north faltered.
      Hardee-Har-Har

Admittedly, however, that is a splendid piece of REVERSE ENGINEERING!!
      I was quite astounded by the superb skill that it took to find such a titillating bit of information. Congragulations mr. north north. you are quite an reverse engineer.

Just imagine --- to link that post above posted under another name to westsan at 2 unrelated sites is amazing!! The person that did it would have to be either:

A) A crossover person from gaijinpot.com that crossed over to BlackTokyo.com
      -- but in that case to read that deep into BlackTokyo.com where it is placed in a rather inconspicuous place.
      -- I dont think that a white person would find the content at BlackTokyo.com that interesting
      -- (hence my bid for presidency there :-)

B) or visa versa mr. north-north could be a crossover from BlackTokyo.com
      -- in this case mr. north-north would have to be black?? So why would he ATTACK me?
      -- Oh a black person would never do something like that. Never in a million years!!

C) or mr. north-north would have to have access to the server logs that track the incoming gaijinpot.com traffic!!
      -- that explains well why mr. north-north is such a good backward engineer!!
      -- otherwise how could he do it? (I realized this immediately but waited for reactions first.)

So maybe mr. north-north is one of the canadian partners at gaijinpot.com?? Highly likely... I mean there is nothing more north than canada. hahaha the chilly willy's...
      Perhaps he is expressing some angst at what was posted? How likely.

The reason I dont comment on race stuff is because I have absolutely no interest at all in anything race related...
      ...basically peckerwood means *******. And mister north-north is a cold stone faced *******.

Post Edited (11-21-03 17:56)

Comment

a little food for thought
        and my responce to Kent Blackman
        (MTV.COM)

NEW YORK EEminem found himself on the defensive Tuesday (November 18) after The Source magazine owners Ray Benzino and Dave Mays held a press conference to play a recording of the MC delivering racial slurs.

On the first of two tracks purportedly recorded in 1993, an audibly young Slim Shady raps, "All the girls I like to bone have big butts/ No they don't, 'cause I don't like that n----- sh--/ I'm just here to make a bigger hit."

The second track featured Eminem rapping about a black girlfriend he broke up with. "Blacks and whites, they sometimes mix/ But black girls only want your money, 'cause they're dumb chicks," he rhymes. Later in the freestyle Em raps, "Never date a black girl, because blacks only want your money/ And that sh-- ain't funny."

The first track was only a few lines long, but the second track went on for several minutes with Em Eseemingly rhyming off the top of his head Erepeatedly saying he did not like black girls and that they were only out to get money. Both tracks sounded amateurish.

"Don't make this right now a double standard," Benzino said at the press conference. "We gotta treat this the same way you treat Mike Tyson, like you treat Kobe Bryant, like you treat R. Kelly, like you treat O.J. Simpson."

Eminem responded by insisting he isn't racist and explaining that the recording was made when he was young, foolish and angry.

"Ray Benzino, Dave Mays and The Source have had a vendetta against me, Shady Records and our artists for a long time," Eminem said in a statement. "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

Eminem, 50 Cent and the rest of the Shady/Aftermath team have had a long-running feud with The Source, fueled by Benzino's accusations that the media operate on a double standard when it comes to the multiplatinum white MC and that an artist of color could never get away with saying some of the things Em says in his music (see "Benzino Ignites Beef By Calling Eminem '2003 Vanilla Ice'").

After their comments, Benzino and Mays refused to entertain questions about the tape and its origins. They did say they plan to include a CD of the Eminem recordings in February's issue, and they promised another press conference concerning Eminem will be held in the future, when they'll answer questions and have civic leaders and members of the hip-hop community on hand

Comment

Working...
        X