X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapporo Draft One

Does anybody know how/why Draft One is being sold so cheap? Have they found another loophole in the taxes b/c its neither beer nor hopposhu? or are they just getting the market by selling their product for a loss?

Post Edited (03-01-04 09:38)

Re: Sapporo Draft One

I think it IS happoshu. Also, it's awful!

Comment

I heard that they can sell it so cheap because it has no malt or barley or anything (ie even less than normal happoshu). Something like that.

Personally though, I think it's so cheap because they get it direct from the source - the ass of the factory workers who make it. It's easily the worst crap I've drunk. I think I'll pay the extra 25 yen and buy Tanrei (kirin) or Namashibori (Sapporo, I think) cause they rock. My wife and I did an experiment by buying all the different Happoshus and doing blind taste testing. Tanrei and Namashibori were the top two.

Comment

I agree. Sapporo's happoshu is not so bad if I'd rather not shell out the cash for beer. I also hate to buy anything which is endorsed by that prick of fighter Yoshida!

Comment

its still 2-3 times as expensive and tastes like dirt! might as well drink nail polish remover.. its cheaper and gets the job done quicker!

Comment

whoops

2-3 times as expensive as Olde English malt liquor!

Comment

Re: whoops

Well, at least it's not brewed in Hilliards!

Comment

Working...
              X