X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashes to ashes

'ere, what about them there Nth Koreans returning the ashes of a Japanese national to her family...or at least someone's ashes, or should I type two people's ashes mixed together, after the Japanese doctors checked it for traces of DNA...and neither type matched the daughters either.
    Shocking.

The plot thickens.........

Yes. The real girl was probably brain washed and sent back to Japan as a deep undercover spy. The fake ashes are just to blow the Japanese government off her trail.

Seriously. The NKs are just trying to cover their stupid ar$es. Must be hell for the family here. The NKs have a lot to answer for over the whole matter. The Japanese government should/must withdraw all aid promised to them until they come clean.

Comment

Originally posted by sasukene
      Yes. The real girl was probably brain washed and sent back to Japan as a deep undercover spy. The fake ashes are just to blow the Japanese government off her trail.

Seriously. The NKs are just trying to cover their stupid ar$es. Must be hell for the family here. The NKs have a lot to answer for over the whole matter. The Japanese government should/must withdraw all aid promised to them until they come clean.
      yeah I cant believe Koizumi is sucking up to them so much - i reckon he will have to do something soon - might be a serious election issue?

Comment

Originally posted by The Janken King
        yeah I cant believe Koizumi is sucking up to them so much - i reckon he will have to do something soon - might be a serious election issue?
        Hope you're right, squire...what a truly despicable act...grrrr!!!

Comment

Working...
        X