Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan and stupidity go well together...

Japan and sushi, Japan and sake, Japan and stupidity go well together. JUt imagine the consequences of this one:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/sk20120317b1.html

"Drug use rampant in bj-league, claims Saitama's Flowers"

No that is not really a surprise, but read what the Japanese will do:

"After Washington's arrest and the abrupt announcement that the bj-league, which relies on foreign players to fill about 60 percent of its starting positions, will now begin immediate drug testing before this weekend's games...."

That will be fun. Boy, I guess many of of us here will be happy to be a little older already and that we have dropped the habit, simply because in this weird kind of country, it is not such a good idea. I am really looking forward to the development of this. I am sure it will be a lot more fun to watch than the days, when they used it at Sumo. I used to love watching Sumo, but now, they pretend it is clean, but it is boring. Without Asashoryo it is just not worth watching. What a country.... I do not think there is anything here they would not destroy, just to be able to keep up that what the illusion of grandeur that what they have here is a culture and tradition worth a farthing.

Originally posted by John Grey View Post
    Japan and sushi, Japan and sake, Japan and stupidity go well together. JUt imagine the consequences of this one:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/sk20120317b1.html

"Drug use rampant in bj-league, claims Saitama's Flowers"

No that is not really a surprise, but read what the Japanese will do:

"After Washington's arrest and the abrupt announcement that the bj-league, which relies on foreign players to fill about 60 percent of its starting positions, will now begin immediate drug testing before this weekend's games...."

That will be fun. Boy, I guess many of of us here will be happy to be a little older already and that we have dropped the habit, simply because in this weird kind of country, it is not such a good idea. I am really looking forward to the development of this. I am sure it will be a lot more fun to watch than the days, when they used it at Sumo. I used to love watching Sumo, but now, they pretend it is clean, but it is boring. Without Asashoryo it is just not worth watching. What a country.... I do not think there is anything here they would not destroy, just to be able to keep up that what the illusion of grandeur that what they have here is a culture and tradition worth a farthing.
    Really ...??? If so, why then do you stay in Japan? Why don`t you go back to the country where you came from???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Kiboo View Post
      Really ...??? If so, why then do you stay in Japan? Why don`t you go back to the country where you came from???????????
      Lol, who gives a crickets fart about marijuana? It's a weed, has a world history as long as human culture, and just like the common cold will never be eradicated. No sense in ruining the lives of anyone who catches the common cold.

But hey, monkey see monkey do right?

Comment

Working...
      X