X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J to shoot down N Korea scrap?

Did I just hear the evening news right? Japan is planning on shooting down the spent first, and maybe second stages of N. Koreafs satellite launch rockets? So what would that accomplish? More debris created, and maybe a live test of missile technology – if they can hit the free falling rocket casing?

Please tell me that the wine I have just consumed has addled my poor brain – ecause it doesnft make sense to me. Why not let the N. Koreans have their day in the limelight, and let the scrap metal fall where it might – without first blowing it to pieces and adding to the rubble?

For real?!
    I thought they were going to send It South into the Yellow Sea!
    Man I am sick of those ahole generals...
    We should send a cruise missile right into Ryugyung Hotel and then say. Whatda ya want? 1000 more of these or some more rice?
    For real. Over it. We have spent billions playing stupid games with these aholes.

I say massive airstrike targeting all military buildings, all government buildings anywhere Jong Un even thought of perhaps spending an sunny afternoon. Anywhere a general ever took a leak.

The N.K military is big but weak. It would not be another Iraq or Afghanistan. It would be a cakewalk.

The North Koreans live in misery and we have let that continue for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
      For real?!
      I thought they were going to send It South into the Yellow Sea!
      Man I am sick of those ahole generals...
      We should send a cruise missile right into Ryugyung Hotel and then say. Whatda ya want? 1000 more of these or some more rice?
      For real. Over it. We have spent billions playing stupid games with these aholes.

I say massive airstrike targeting all military buildings, all government buildings anywhere Jong Un even thought of perhaps spending an sunny afternoon. Anywhere a general ever took a leak.

The N.K military is big but weak. It would not be another Iraq or Afghanistan. It would be a cakewalk.

The North Koreans live in misery and we have let that continue for too long.
      Ah ha... I see.... Say, what you been 'a drinking there - red or white?

Comment

Originally posted by TJrandom View Post
        Ah ha... I see.... Say, what you been 'a drinking there - red or white?
        Beer. lots and lots of beer. If there is no beer at the supermarket that's because I have drunk it all.
        I may switch to white wine when it runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
          Beer. lots and lots of beer. If there is no beer at the supermarket that's because I have drunk it all.
          I may switch to white wine when it runs out.
          Well the effects of my wine have largely dropped off by now – drat thatc but with the morning news on TV just now... I saw an anti-missile missile-launcher. A PAC-3 thingy, painted army green, and a few army green wearing men standing around. It seems that they do plan to try to shoot down any parts that might be falling on Japan, or territorial waters. Seems a waste of tax monies to me, and increases danger to rice fiels and people too.

I wonder if their way of thinking causes them to wear that awful green color, or of wearing that green causes them to think this way.

Comment

Wouldn't it embarrassing if that measure (ie. shooting down a projectile from NK) did not actually work? Missed target, miss fire and etc. I would not say it out loud (to media especially) I would shoot a projectile down if I am not sure 100%.

Comment

Working...
            X