Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian on drug charges in Bali

Anyone been following this?
    Allegedly she tried to smuggle 4 kg of dope into Bali from Australia. Why would you do that?
    Today there were protesters at her court appearance calling for the death penalty.
    Her lawyers say the evidence has been tainted by the officers who arrested her
    I feel sorry for her.

Swampwallaby.

from the news we getting in aus its definitly bogus. i mean who the **** would just straight up carry 4kg of dope into a country in their bodyboard bag. funny those maggot calling for the death penalty are the same ones begging aussies to keep going there after the terror attacks

Comment

Originally posted by icurmum
      from the news we getting in aus its definitly bogus. i mean who the **** would just straight up carry 4kg of dope into a country in their bodyboard bag.
      Probably the same kind of person that smokes a lot of dope.
      If she's been back and forth a few times and has made some contacts it isn't inconceivable that she would try to do that. She should have had the forethought to bring along some bribe money, though.
      Dope smugglers should be the least of Indonesia's worries.

Comment

Yeah it is just bizarre comparing the street value of 4kg of dope in Bali and Australia.
        Anyone know ? I am only assuming it would be much lower.
        Of course economic rationalism is no defense. But it could not really stand as a motive either.
        Personal use? A huge party perhaps. Maybe she was afraid of getting caught buying dope over there.
        And the presense of heated protesters calling for the death penalty...yeah, it stinks.
        Fact is that there was a bag of dope in her bag. But it is hard to fit this bag of dope into a any reasonable story.
        They should throw the case out of court and smoke it.
        Cant say I really think marijuana crimes warrant death penalty either.

s.wallaby

Comment

Working...
        X