Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Module
Collapse

1K apartments in Fukuchiyama-shi (Kyoto)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1K apartments in Fukuchiyama-shi (Kyoto)

I have a few 1K apartments for rent in Fukuchiyama-shi (Kyoto) and wonder if anyone would have any insight with the local advertising in the area.

I hired a local fudosan to do the new tenants paperwork and buildings maintenance but don't think they will help much promoting the apartments. Listing will be up on usual real estate websites (at-home, mini mini) in the coming days but would also like to advertise locally (community or town newspaper, notice boards, housing offices).

Any help will be appreciated.

Originally posted by type418 View Post
    I have a few 1K apartments for rent in Fukuchiyama-shi (Kyoto) .........
    A few???????

Damn, man, I'm surprised there is more than one apartment in that sheethole.

Try advertising up in the earthquake zone.

Some poor refugee type might like a radiation free spring and summer in a craphole that reminds them of the craphole they were evacuated from.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by type418 View Post
      I have a few 1K apartments for rent in Fukuchiyama-shi (Kyoto) and wonder if anyone would have any insight with the local advertising in the area.

I hired a local fudosan to do the new tenants paperwork and buildings maintenance but don't think they will help much promoting the apartments. Listing will be up on usual real estate websites (at-home, mini mini) in the coming days but would also like to advertise locally (community or town newspaper, notice boards, housing offices).

Any help will be appreciated.
      Good luck with that. There is nothing there. If you wish to be creative drop by the larger companies in the area and leave brochures. Most transferees would use their company's recommended realtors.

Comment

Working...
      X