Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building resistance.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an accomodation but I am wondering how resistant they are. Let me explain, I have seen many types of structures( wooden, concrete , reinforced concrete) , that doesn't reinsure me . How resistant is, for instance, a building built in 1980-1990 with a concrete structure?

many thanks.

Originally posted by Gajin View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am looking for an accomodation but I am wondering how resistant they are. Let me explain, I have seen many types of structures( wooden, concrete , reinforced concrete) , that doesn't reinsure me . How resistant is, for instance, a building built in 1980-1990 with a concrete structure?

many thanks.
    Single family residence - then find out which company built it - and ask. If it is important enough to know (a purchase decision?) - then get an engineering firm to make an assessment.

High-rise tower - then I'd check with the ward office because unless it has very special engineering, the building itself will not matter - but the underlying earth will... (on hard earth, on landfill).... If it has that very special engineering it will be a selling point and the information will be forced upon you.

Comment

Hello everyone,

many thanks.

How fat are you?

Comment

Hello everyone,

many thanks.
        Think Dominoes. All fall down.
        Live in Japan, and you will die horribly one way or another.
        If the Earthquakes, Tsunamis, termites and Semi don't get you, High blood pressure will.

Totally
        worth it for the little Gundam Mobilephone pets. BTW.

Comment

It is just for renting , I don't wanna pay more than 150,000 yens per month for something that is not worth.

What do you think about those apartments ? http://www.tokyocityapartments.net/

They look very old but in the same time, it seems to be the only agency that allows the policy: no guarantor.

Comment

Working...
          X