Bars in Okayama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bars in Okayama

Okay, I`ve been in and around Okayama for about 10yrs and have yet to run into any foreigners when I`m out enjoying the night life. Is there no "Gaijin Bar" in Okayama. Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by TSUCHIN0K0 View Post
    Okay, I`ve been in and around Okayama for about 10yrs and have yet to run into any foreigners when I`m out enjoying the night life. Is there no "Gaijin Bar" in Okayama. Thanks for your help!
    10 years, huh?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Gaijin+Bar%22+in+Okayama

Comment

10 years of hiding your head in the sand? Three times I have been to Okayama and have always seen Gaijins out and about drinking!

Comment

Oh, I`ve seen foreigners

Seen lots of foreigners with helmets on riding their bicycles around town. Just don`t know where they go when the sun goes down. The last time I saw a foreigner while out drinking is while I was in a Phillippine pub, and she was working.

Comment

So what turns you into party boy all of a sudden?
          Marriage went belly up?
          As I recall, there's a place called Matador and another one called ping-pong or something.
          Both pretty ordinary, especially matador.

Save your money and go to Osaka.

Comment

Originally posted by twelvedown View Post
            So what turns you into party boy all of a sudden?
            Marriage went belly up?
            As I recall, there's a place called Matador and another one called ping-pong or something.
            Both pretty ordinary, especially matador.

Save your money and go to Osaka.
            Actually, I`ve been partying with the locals since I arrived in Japan.
            I went to a place in Osaka called "Bar, isn`t it" years ago. Bar it was, exciting it was not. Maybe I wasn`t drunk enough.

Comment

Old thread, but if you are still in Okayama, or for anyone else here there are plenty of foreigners out and about drinking. By far the most common 3 places are Pinball, the Aussie Bar and the Matador. All 3 are located on or beside nishigawa. There are also a few other places you can go but there might not always be foreigners, The Great German Cook for example is a great experience in Ometecho mall. There is the Kibidote brewery which is cheap and has excellent beer. Hanbey izakaya is close to the station and often frequented by foreigners. There are a number of other places too that I am forgetting at the moment.

Comment

^
                I haven't been to Okayama yet. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X