X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST SEE dubstep DJ in Tokyo

I was at some club a couple of weekends ago in Shibuya, Tokyo (can't really remember the name), and there was this awesome dubstep dj playing that night called Levi Somerville. I have never been the biggest fan of dubstep, but his music absolutely blew my mind.

I searched the net a bit to try and find out more, but it seems he is only a small time dj still and so there is not too much information out.

So just spreading the word to anyone into clubbing and dubstep, if you get the chance to see this guy, make sure you go!!!

Originally posted by Nick_Hayes View Post
    I was at some club a couple of weekends ago in Shibuya, Tokyo (can't really remember the name), and there was this awesome dubstep dj playing that night called Levi Somerville. I have never been the biggest fan of dubstep, but his music absolutely blew my mind.

I searched the net a bit to try and find out more, but it seems he is only a small time dj still and so there is not too much information out.

So just spreading the word to anyone into clubbing and dubstep, if you get the chance to see this guy, make sure you go!!!
    Could you please tell me the name of the club? I appreciate that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiboo View Post
      Could you please tell me the name of the club? I appreciate that. Thanks.
      My friend thinks it was called club asia. I hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Hayes View Post
        My friend thinks it was called club asia. I hope this helps!
        Thank you, I`ll check it out.

Comment

dubstep schmubstep

http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/audio...tegelijk-10689

Comment

I'm sorry, but who the heck is this topic creator??? What the hell is even going on here.

The name "Levi Somerville" is not listed anywhere in Club Asia's past or future schedule. God knows what your actual motive is, I think it's really weird that you'd use some random Tokyo residents name in some random forum claiming him as some random "must see DJ"??? It's actually pretty creepy.

Comment

For real, was there an actual person using Levi's name for his DJ name or is Nick_Hayes just making this up?@This thread made me do one helluva double-take when I saw it! But I also don't really get why someone would either make up a random story like this, or if it's "true," a DJ would be using someone else's name when he spins.

But I really wanna call BS on this cuz almost all dubstep events at Club Asia are on weeknights, not weekends, and the only gaijin dubstep DJ I can even think of who has played there on a weekend recently was someone whom I booked there myself a few weeks ago.

I don't really understand though why someone would just make up something like this. Care to explain yourself Mr. Hayes?

Comment

Working...
              X