X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JETprogramme

hi, i'm a 31 french speaker swiss guy and i'm keen to be involved in JET programme the next year as french teacher, i got a univerity degree who certify i'm eligible for it. I went in japan already three time for few month with a tourist visa and just made some conversationnal exchange with osaka students. Well i'm graphic designer and not native english speaker (as you already noticed) but i enjoyed teaching my bokoku so i thought it may be a good experience to stay for few years in japan. Also from now my japanese level is improving because i used to learn for two years.
    I wanted to know if anybody here ad such of similar experience and if JET programme are keen to hire french teachers.

Any comment would be welcome. all the best >>> ya

Re: JETprogramme

I just checked the JET website and the JET program does hire French speakers. You would have to apply for the program through the Japanese embassy in France, as they would have all the information you need for going on the program.

Comment

Last time I checked Swiss capital was Bern
      But they might have a cultural office or smth in Geneva.

Never mind, Yashka, Paul must have been tired

Comment

But possibly it's only the embassy in France that has info for French speakers wanting to become JETs...Worth checking the embassy in Bern as well though I imagine.

Comment

Working...
        X