Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souka...talk to me about Souka...please

Salutations all

This is where Interac are finally putting me. All I know about the place is that it's in Saitama prefecture. My LP guide is miles away at the moment, and all I can find on the net is that it's a city, a kind of food and a religion.

Anybody live here? Is it a vibrant & fun place to be? How far is it from Central Tokyo?

Be cruel, or kind as you see fit.

ta

Does the place actually exist? I can't find any references to it ANYWHERE. Help...?

Comment

do a google search...

I just did a google search: +souka +japan, and got tons of links. Just go through lots of them and you will find out plenty about the town. It looks like many companies located there have websites.

-ft

Comment

a special place with sunshine

Buddy you are in the heart of it all where the jobs are besides the mother of all Tokyo.
        Sit back relax pour yourself a cold one and think of all the happiness you'll have.
        Happiness and Joy lays ahead in the future!.
        Last edited by electric_japan; 2005-03-16, 03:46 PM. Reason: envy

Comment

I pass Soka @every day and always think of the word 'Soudesuka?' (Is that right?), sounds funny to me anyway..
          Soka is around Shinkoshigaya and koshigaya, Matsubara where I do kendo some times . Its near Kitasenju the gate to Tokyo but not as busy as Tokyo .

Comment

Working...
          X